Takuma's AMA

How did you discover these wonderous inventions?
:3

Heck if I can remember where I first saw them, but I used to make them myself.

2 Likes

Have you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist?

Can you tell me how you made a waffle bowl?

Like, maybe the first ten minutes before I decided I it didn’t appeal to me.

With a special mix and a special waffle iron that I no longer have access to since I quit that job.

1 Like

But Takuma, isn’t that the show that proves 3-d printing bananas is a bad idea?

/s Though I am wondering now if it is possible to peel a car?

1 Like

Slime! Don’t tell me you haven’t tried one?

What is your favorite Bionicle set of 2016?

What does your family think of your hobbies? (Bionicle, TTV, MLP and so forth)

2 Likes

I’m drawing TTV as Overwatch memebers, so which two would you compare yourself To the most or just who would you like to be.?

1 Like

Umarak the Hunter. I’m still floored by how great he looks.

For the most part, there’s just a general disinterest outside of my brother. TTV has met with some curiosity (a few have actually watched part of TTVT Relationships), but mostly people just get annoyed at me when I’m uploading audio making it hard for them to watch their Netflix. When it comes to MLP, I just keep that to myself. I get the feeling that there’s a mix between embarrassment and reluctant acceptance. I keep it to myself for the most part either way because I don’t need all the stupid wisecracks and dumb faces it’s usually met with. Gaming is something they’ll probably never understand and I’m pretty sure they gave up on that a long time ago. Fine by me because I’ll never understand how they can spend that many hours on Facebook and Pinterest while also constantly watching rubbish shows on Netflix.

Suffice to say, I don’t really spend a lot of my time at home with my family outside of my little brother. They’ll say it’s my fault for holing up in the basement all the time, but excuuuuse me if I don’t want to sit on my phone in front of the TV all day with you.

I mostly end up playing support classes so that puts Lucio, Mercy, Zen, and Symettra in my most played (can’t wait for Ana but I have no idea if I’ll be effective with her since I’m a rubbish sniper). I’ve picked up Zarya quite a bit since competitive took off as well (though I’m nowhere near that muscle level so probably a bad match d=) and will run Winston as needed. The few times I actually get to play DPS I’m usually 76, Junkrat, or Torbjorn. As you can see, I don’t “main” anything.

Personality-wise, I’d probably most compare to Lucio.

3 Likes

Top three favorite Video games?

And will you ever get your own series on the channel? (Other then the RPG)

1. What do you expect/hope for Sombra?
  2. What has been your favorite question?

Oh gosh, that’d be impossible.

I’ll just settle for what I’ve been playing most as of recent. Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (couch co-op with my brother has been a blast), Overwatch, and … I actually haven’t been playing anything other than those two lately. I’ll just go to my default of Rayman 2 for the third.

Someday, yes, when we can figure out what it would be and we have a slot for it. That being said, now that Bionicle is ending there’s more likely to be a need for it eventually.

Not much really. At this point, I enjoy just watching and waiting.

I think somebody asked about bread a ways back…

GUN IT. WE’LL MAKE MORE.

Can’t believe I missed this question.

I have all of Tim Hawkins’s DVDs. “Inappropriate Wedding Songs” is one of my all time favorite bits. When I can afford to, I’d also like to pick up John Branyan’s shows.

According to the book of Genesis, man was formed from the scum of the earth (IIRC). Since Meso is pure scum, I’d say he not only predates the egg but also mankind.

7 Likes

So was meso formed on day 3 with the land or day 6 with the creeping things?
And if Meso is pure scum, and man was formed from such, do we all have a little meso in us?

1 Like

I love this.

2 Likes

Well, he’s a CREEP that will never LAND a girl, soooooo…

I mean, have you looked at what’s going on in the world lately?

(this really isn’t fair taking cheap shots at @Mesonak while he’s out of town, but am I really expected to wait?)

6 Likes

How much do these cost per round?

3 Likes

Tree-fiddy … doubloons.

1 Like

How much is this in Canadian Dollars?

Apparently it’s around 3.45 CAD.

1 Like