Takuma's AMA

Opinion on holes in socks?

1 Like

Is life like a pizza pimple with nothing inside?

1 Like

What’s it like to sit on an exercise ball for a whole podcast?

1 Like

I believe that has already been asked. Like ten times.

1 Like

@TakumaNuva

If you and all your fellow cast members had access to all the parts you could ask for, which of the following would you want to make with them: Okoto’s Capital City, Sentai Mountain, or Ninjago City?

So, is the RPG officially dead? Like Biocraft level dead? Or G2 level dead? Or is it just G1 level dead and it’ll pop back up in about five years?

1 Like

This question right here is why I haven’t answered in a while because I knew this was going to be a doozy of an answer (though not bread levels of doozy).

I hate holes in my socks. Most often they form where my big toe is and then my big toe is sticking out and I cannot handle that weird feeling. If I have two socks where the hole is on the same side, I will separate them and try to find other socks with no holes or at least a hole on the opposite side. That way, I can put the holes to the outside where they won’t cause problems because my little toe isn’t going to stick through the hole. However, there’s also the socks that get holes at the heal and that’s even worse than big toe-hole socks. Those ones don’t even get matched with other socks. I just throw those suckers away. However, I always have to throw away a complete pair to make sure I always have an even number of socks and not have a lone sock with no mate. First I’ll see if I have any other heel-hole socks to throw it away with. If there isn’t any, I’ll check to see if there’s a sock that has a big toe-hole formed on both sides. If I don’t have another sock ready to be thrown away with it, I’ll put the sock in a reserve pile until another one bites the dust. As of just recently, my white tube socks have become an endangered species and are on the verge of extinction. I’m giving a different length of socks a try and while there’s definitely still some adjusting I have to do, it hasn’t been too bad so far.

Glad you asked?

No, it’s like saying I’m not allowed to eat the pizza unless I’ve already eaten it.

I mean, I sit on it while I’m at the computer regardless of what I’m doing. I don’t really remember why it’s like to sit on a chair for the podcast anymore.

I do need to get a proper office chair once I can actually afford one though.

I’ll take option 4: whatever abomination of a city Jack Stone is from.

The RPG is (hopefully) being frankenstein’ed into something different and new that the community has actually been wanting for a while now. (i.e. not actually an RPG)

2 Likes

WHAT!?!??!??? Please elaborate.

Nope.

4 Likes

Y tho

You’re killing me Smalls!

It’s a surprise, I presume.

Because if we’ve learned anything here at TTV it’s that announcing anything before it’s ready is an absolutely stupid thing to do.

8 Likes

“Coming soon topics are not allowed”

But really though I’m glad you’re still working on it.

1 Like

What would happen if i peeled a banana from the bottom to the top?

1 Like

Have you ever really looked at a banana tree?

We already do that.

3 Likes
  1. What’s your personal favorite Bionicle set from Gen 1 and Gen 2?
  2. How about your least favorites?

While I have the majority of sets from the first couple years, I don’t have a whole lot of Gen 1 after that. Out of the ones I do have, I may have to go Jaller Mahri. The Arthron is a cool mask and he comes with an animal companion.

For Gen 2, we’ll have to see if I change my mind after I build the rest, but thus far, Umarak the Hunter is without question the best in my mind.

For Gen 1 it’s probably one of the Bohrok Va. They don’t really have a lot going on. For Gen 2 it’s really hard to say. I like them all, even Ketar. I’m just going to say, “I haven’t built them all yet, so I don’t know.”

1 Like

Bionicle Fighter:Broken Virtues?

What would happen if you peeled a banana from the end people normally dont peel from?