Takuma's AMA

Favorite Youtubers?

Any obscure video games that you feel need more recognition?

Favorite mask from G2?

Least favorite and favorite fruits?

I used to watch a lot of Dota Cinema’s compilation videos. Unless things have changed since back then, they tend to favor using Blue Stahli almost exclusively. However, there was one Pudge video where a different song was used: My Demons by Starset. Something about the song resonated with me and it wasn’t too long before I picked up the whole album and it became my go-to for listening during Warframe sessions. Some of it I don’t care for – I could really do without the screaming – but the rest of it is awesome. My favorite tracks are My Demons, Carnivore, Telescope, Dark on Me, and The Future Is Now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213422500/oc_morrowind.mp3

I can’t even sing (okay). Believe me, I tried. I wanted to do a song parody for the channel but it just wasn’t happening. I’ll leave to singing to @AvohkahTamer.

Here’s a few of my notable subscriptions.

• 331Erock
  • alyankovic
  • Blimey Cow
  • BrotherhoodWorkshop
  • David Erik Ramos
  • Disguised Toast
  • Vsauce (1, 2, & 3)
  • FamilyJules
  • GLOVE AND BOOTS
  • Slow Mo Guys
  • TheBackyardScientist
  • TotalBiscuit

Obscure?

Beyond Good and Evil comes to mind (which will be free in a few days: Explore - Ubisoft Connect and I’M STILL WAITING FOR THAT SEQUEL, UBISOFT).

Cook, Serve, Delicious is great for a fastest-finger kind of game with a dash of restaurant management (can’t wait for the sequel).

Zeboyd Games makes great old school JRPGs (and if the beta for Cosmic Star Heroine is an indication of anything, that game is gonna be off the chain).

Dust: An Elysian Tail is an amazing gem if you’re into side-scrolling combat platformers.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Hand of Fate’s unique gameplay (once again, excited for the sequel).

Madballs in … Babo: Invasion was my favorite game back when it had an
active player base (there will definitely be a game night for my birthday).

Psychonauts is strange, yet surprisingly good.

MOTHER-LOVING REPUBLIC COMMANDO WILL NEVER GET ENOUGH PRAISE.

To the Moon is more of an interactive novel, but it’s a tear-jerker.

Ziggurat is an amazing rogue-esque first-person dungeon crawler with all kinds of fun perks and weapons.

Probably Tahu Master’s.

BANANA’S ARE THE DEVIL’S SUSTENANCE. THEY ARE SIN IN A YELLOW RIND.

It’s a good thing that the acid in a pineapple starts to hurt after a while, else I’d get sick from eating too much of the stuff.

7 Likes

Do you happen to know how available he is?

P.S. I clapped when I heard you play that on ocarina.

So I’m not the only one. I felt like it was really pointless and out of place, I also just don’t really care for that kind of singing.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but who would you say are your favorite Warframes to play as? And what about favorite Warframe designs?

…in what context?

I spent a load of time playing Hydroid; he’s just so versatile. Then I was maining Equinox for a while. Once I finally managed to build Trinity Prime, I spent a lot of time with her and had a blast flying around as Zephyr. But, before I took a break from Warframe some months ago, I was all about that Nezha. I loved the feeling of speed I got with him.

As for appearance, I most like Equinox, Limbo, Mesa, and Zephyr.

1 Like

If you could smack a pineapple, what type of pineapple would you smack?

Does smacking the pineapple in any way make it more desirable to consume?

It ripens it.

If you could smack a person. what type of person would you smack?

If you could go somewhere, anywhere for a day (no expense) where would you go?

Is your mask a Rode or a Arthron?

1 Like

Wait a minute…

Hypothetically, who would you rather be drawn as?

1. A tyrannical spymaster who killed an empress
  2. The overseer of a religious cult
  3. A humble boatman
  4. A cactus
  5. The leader of a rebellion against said evil spymaster, but gets corrupt along the way
1 Like

So, you’re asking me to smack an unripened pineapple?

Much as I’d like to slap a lot of people upside the head some days, I’m not prone to physical violence. If somebody actually makes me that upset, I prefer to cut them down with words. It hurts more and I’m good at it. Not exactly something to brag about, but there you have it.

Alternatively, EA for screwing up Battlefront and Comcast for being … stupid.

I suppose that would depend on whether or not anyone gets to go with me. Truth be told, though, I am a big fan of fishing and haven’t cast a line in far too many years.

Depends on the context. If we’re referring to me as actually me, Arthron. If we’re talking about Toa Takuma Nuva as a character, Rode. Actually, his primary Kanohi is an OC but LEGO doesn’t exactly make custom masks.

Probably a cactus. I’m more likely to see armadillos that way, no?

2 Likes

Depends if your a wild cactus or one sitting in a jar on some kid’s desk.

More liking ripening it even more. Making it sweeter.

What is the thing you are hyped for coming this or the next month?

Doctor Strange is the only thing I can think of.

3 Likes

What college textbooks did your mom slip under the basement door when you were younger? I wanna make sure the materials I’m being schooled with are up to snuff.

1 Like

“How to be independent and moved out by age 24 instead of a hopeless basement-dwelling nerd.”

I never read it.

3 Likes

I need to get that one! I’m currently reading, ‘How not to be offensive’ by Benn Gleck. I’ve only read the outer cover so far, but I feel like I’m making great progress.

3 Likes

What would happen if Chef Boyardee and Mr. Clean got into a fight? Would it get a theatrical release?

4 Likes

I really want to write this story now, but I just haven’t got the time.

8 Likes

How do I be loved by all?