Tanoka for sale

Hello! I am selling 24 Tanoka disks, these are rare kanoka disks which were given away at legoland Billund in 2005, they have no printing and are tan in colour, they are rarely found for sale.

images of the items can be seen here: Tanoka - Album on Imgur

They will be cleaned before shipping.

Tanoka are £4 each, but any currency can be used as long as an equivalent of £4 is paid (for example 4.4 euros) PM me if you would like to buy some so we can discuss shipping costs

payments shall be made with paypal

21 Tanoka remain

thanks for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Not sure what you’re implying here

that they are expensive, but that might only be me, Im stingy like that

This was the price given by BZPower’s rare collectibles topic, so I stuck with it

You may also want to mention that they’re pretty much never offered for sale in a public venue.

I would agree with ToaKumo over here on the reasonable nature of the price, but I would like to ask if you would consider accepting USD. I’m not sure if I’ll buy one, but I’m thinking about it.

The first post has been edited to reflect some of your improvements, all currencies are accepted, as paypal usually converts them during payment.

1 Like

I thought only masters could make advertising topics and such.

If so, I’ll take the topic for you.

With that being what it is, he’s just selling them. They’re a bona fide collectible.

1 Like

Advertising is master-exclusive, yes. Marketplace is not.

~W12~

2 Likes

hello kumo nice seeing you here are the tanokas still up for sale and do you take cash by post