Team Fortress 2

I really like the changes they promised for the Vita-Saw though. It’s a unique concept that could potentially rival the previously-unmatched Ubersaw.

but of course they have to consider making it cool the moment after I sell my prof ks version

1 Like

5 Likes

How much is that?

too bad the axtinguisher sucks tho

i remember i got a gold medigun after my first tour, a long time ago… i don’t wanna talk about what happened to it. i sold it for a kinda bad unusual, which i was then scammed out of

That sucks. Aussies from a first tour are really valuable, especially if they’re actually good weapons.

Yeah… i’m not too upset about it anymore. But i still could’ve sold it on the community market.

oh well, jus gaem

I just found out by accident that this exists in the game and now I want it.

It’s kinda old

I ended up trading this for 6 keys cause I almost never play pyro.

I also got a professional killstreak knife kit, which is worth at least 11-12 keys, or like 38 bucks on marketplace.tf.

but who plays spy lol

So I was on a server event with the one and only peterscraps filming for a video. We played for four hours, and lo and behold Pete’s recording software had tanked 8 minutes in. The event was still fun tho.

no really i don’t know

1 Like

there’s this magical place on the internet known as google

i didn’t ask

they’re probably not well known anyways

HEEEEEE

2 Likes

hey uh
you should uh
give that to me
i need it more than you

Get ur own noob

i’ll fite ye for it
irl
rn
let’s go

(but really that’s pretty nice, good on ya)

its here
after over a year
its here, THE JUNGLE INFERNO UPDATE, 5 new taunts, 5 new maps, 4 day length which mind you the last update that was 4 days long was the uber update and
BRAND
NEW
WEAPONS

3 Likes

Aw yee!