Team Fortress 2

my usual engie loadlout:

Frontier Justice: Cause it’s better than stock shotgun.

Either Wrangler or Short Circuit, depending on game

Southern Hospitality: for those goshdarn shpees

also, i haven’t played in like 3 months either XD

2 Likes

Frontier Justice is pretty good, Rescue Wrangler can be useful as well, but I’m not sure about if you can move it when a spy is about to sap it.

My load out… Let me check, Also What’s your Steam username?

Sadly, I lack a Loadlout.

1 Like

Yeah, I might use Rescue Ranger if I had one…(#poorboy)

My username is Political_Slime. I’m not gonna be on for a while, but I MIGHT be on later.

1 Like

Hmmm… Can’t seem to find you.

I’m not online, so it might now show me. But I should be Political_Slime, pretty much same profile pic as this one <-------

1 Like

Very well.

Are you in the TTV Steam group?

Also, Bread weapons! Yay!

I was not aware of the TTV Steam Group. (I haven’t been on Steam since like July)

Wait, BREAD WEAPONS? Was there another update I was not aware of? (or are you referring to the Jarate/Mad Milk clones)

1 Like

No, Bread weapons, Bread hats, all from an event N such.

like, what kind of weapons? i might have missed something

1 Like

Melee weapons, jars, hats, I can’t exactly remember.

dangit server wont let me post less than 5 words

1 Like

Yeah, but more.

OK, I was just making sure that I didn’t miss anything.

(You’re talking about the Love and War update I think, also known as the bread update. Have you heard of conga?)

Yeah, Heard of the Conga. Pretty cool.

Oh, right, yes. I forgot to answer these questions given to me by Sir Dreysidel.

What’s your favorite class?
Well, I usually prefer to play as Scout, Soldier, or Spy. Lately, I’ve been playing a lot with Spy, and I’ve become pretty good at using him.

Favorite weapon?
I’d say it’s either the Tide Turner or the Enforcer. The Tide Turner is an incredible item for the Demoman, allowing for complete control over your charge steering, and the Enforcer is just so much fun to use with crits!

well uh it’s crits so does it still count or not
whatever

Favorite hat?
tyrant’s helm
'nuff said

Total hours played?
158 hours and still going.

Found any unusual hats?
No, sir, I have not.

What servers you go on?
I usually go on Orange Towers, which is a crit server. I love using the Enforcer there ^^

Completed any MvM tours?
Eeeeenope.

So yeah, those are my answers.

…that is all

1 Like

Enforcer spies are the best especially when you have the dead ringer,spycicle and red tape recorder equipped. Ultimate troll spy.

also has anyone tried the latest rd_asteroid(if you even care about beta maps)? if yes there’s a silver liquid under the lower bridge that could hint to something…

1 Like

New material other than Australium?

1 Like

I only have 1,052 hours in tf2, how much more time do I need to become a pro?

2 Likes

I really want to play the game cause it had funny and cool moments on the character trailer

Anyone hyped for Scream Fortress 2014?

2 Likes