Teen Titans Go to the Movies (noplz)

I never said the movie was good in any sense of the word but at least it’s sad attempt worked for a movie. What could ttg possibly do for a movie; there’s no moral and plot doesn’t exist.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been wondering too. In order to have a functional movie, there’s going to have to be a plot. So I’m curious to see that they’re going to do to make a plot.

2 Likes

I don’t even want to watch the trailer.

1 Like

I watched until the 40 second mark, save yourself.

2 Likes

My feelings about this can essentially be summed up with:

I mean… why? This show is only funny when it’s self-deprecating, and even when it does that it only inspires feelings of bitterness.

Those episodes are the worst. They’re essentially saying “Yeah, we know this show is crap, and we know exactly how to make it better, but we don’t care, so eff you.” It infuriates me to no end.

4 Likes

The Wonder Woman joke got a chuckle out of me. That was quite clever.

This movie will do great, for the exact reason the show does great. Children love bright colours, and they love stuff that moves. Teen Titans Go does both. It almost seems a shame this is not a theatrical release, because I’m sure they could make a killing

But the thing about the wonder woman joke, is that it’s part of TTG’s self deprecating humor, which infuriates me. They know how bad they are. They’re literally saying that people are going to hate the movie, so they should try to imitate an actually good movie. And this tells me, the viewer, that they know how bad they are, and that they don’t care. It tells me that they don’t care about the qualityof work they do, and that they don’t have to try. Maybe I’m looking into it a bit much, but personally I can’t stand it.

3 Likes

I just found it funny.

Seemed like a prett sharp joke.

It isn’t just saying they are bad, it is commenting on how much of massive success Wonder Woman is. That film smashed records and was a fantastic thing for gender equality. I doubt many of the idiot children who this movie is targeted at will get that joke, but they made it anyway.

2 Likes

I understand. Humor is subjective after all, and different people will take it different ways.

Sooooooooo
At the end of the trailer the upcoming Aquaman movie is mentioned. And it say “If Aquaman have a movie, they should have one too” I am too lazy to watch the trailer again to make a correct quote, but you take the idea. This may mean two things:

1. The Teen Titans Go! movie will be a failure, and Aquaman will be even worse;
  2. The Teen Titans Go! movie will be better than The Avengers and Aquaman will be a badder than the Titans.
    I think 2) won’t happen. So… Aquaman will be weak? As @MaxinePrimal and @EvilLobsterKing said, they made a joke with the Wonder Woman movie, saying that it is better than them, and it is! So… Aquaman will be the next failure in DCEU?
1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you need a cork board to keep track of this conspiracy theory?

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

You and your theories…

It’s simply a joke, Aquaman is the butt of many jokes upon him being a dumb/lame idea for a superhero. The joke is that if someone who almost nomebody seems to take seriously can get a movie, than anyone can at this point. It doesn’t mean Aquaman will be bad.

4 Likes

“Badder” isn’t a word.

2 Likes

Sorry, but it IS on theatrical release.

Don’t worry I was joking.

2 Likes

I know.

2 Likes

Are you just saying what the people who makes fun of Aquaman usually say… or do you actually belive that Aquaman is a dumb super hero?

1 Like

I’m saying that’s what people usually say. I actually like the character when someone tries to make him cool and does it right.

1 Like

thx for the self-awareness

5 Likes