Teen Titans Go to the Movies (noplz)

You never know, they could actually have put effort into it this time. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

From the trailer it actually looks pretty good. And even if it’s bad nick cage as superman is already the best part.

2 Likes

If Nick cage is in it you can garentee that it’ll at least be entertaining.

3 Likes

Found this.

EDIT 7/24/2018:
The movie has been getting pretty good reviews so far…could it be true? Could this movie actually be good?

what i think the reaction was for everyone who saw that:

1 Like

I’m pretty excited by the end credits scene.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Same here, but at the same time kind of worried.

How so?

While they seem to be leaving that phase of being only ‘comedy’(and by that I mean the bottom-of-the-barrel comedy they’ve had with TTGo and the like) with the announcement of Infinity Train and (hopefully) Teen Titans season 6, a part of me still worries that they might do to the original Teen Titans what they did with TTGo and the Powerpuff Girls reboot.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I know Teen Titans wasn’t a completely ‘dark super serious ooh take me seriously’ show and had its fair share of comedy, I just hope that the likely season 6 has actually funny comedy.

3 Likes

Aren’t they already making a live-action Titans show? That’s three shows about the Teen Titans. Is Go canceled? That clean up at least some clutter in DC’s teenage heroes.

It’s a live action movie, not show.

I thought I heard it was a show on DC’s streaming service, at least that’s what TTV made it sound like on the latest podcast. Oh well, I’ve never been that into any of the Teen Titans, as when the originals were out I was so little I was afraid of them, so I never watched them, even when I was older.

Titans is a show. A show that doesn’t look that good but a show none the less.

I finally saw this movie and I have to say it was pretty good by D.C. Standards. One problem I had; overactor Nicholas cage finally played superman and there was no insane overacting to be seen.

4 Likes

If I do see this it’ll be on amazon or Netflix or something. I wouldn’t pay to see it.

Tho it makes me think… what about a teen titans movie as part of the DCEU?

1 Like

The new Titans live-action series on DC’s new streaming service is basically that

1 Like

Complete with all the edge you’ll ever need.

2 Likes

the fact that people wants the apparent return of the old Teen Titans on Adult Swim in order for it to be just that, might be saddening.

1 Like

That’s a thing?

1 Like

Yes. Currently there are four Teen Titans related shows that have either been announced or teased:

• Teen Titans GO! (which we all know about)
  • Titans, a live action show being released at some point this year, notable for being incredibly edgy
  • Teen Titans Season 6, teased at the end of the movie this topic is supposed to discuss
  • Young Justice Season 3, which while not technically TT is close enough in concept

Back to the movie at hand, while I haven’t personally seen it, I’ve heard that it’s actually pretty decent. It’s great to hear that a 2D animated film can still hold up in today’s theatrical climate.

3 Likes