Tell Me About Your Dreams

But my dream was like a whole commercial so yeah…

I dreamed of most creepiest thing ever a G1/Movie Mashup of Bumblebee,but not in CGI. He’s a Mascot Costume with White Eyes and Black Plurals. He also have Animated-liked Stingers and he is saving a young “Private” Witwicky from something.

1 Like

i dreamt my holidays were over…
now i’m scared of next week

I once had a dream that my family was tiny and running throughout the house. We trying to escape a giant Winnie the Pooh.

5 Likes

I can’t remember my dreams.
:confused:

1 Like

Yeah, I normally do not remember my dreams, unless I have had them a lot, or they were nightmares.

Recently, I dreamed Viper came to my house and shot me.

BBBB55

5 Likes

If you die in your dreams, you’ll die in real life…

RIP Willess21

Oh boy, do I have a dream to share with you. It’s pretty crazy (then again none of my dreams are ever sane). The dream started where I was in a HUGE Walmart, I swear this place was so big there were actually a couple of houses in there. Anyways I was just casually strolling along when I came across two large buildings inside the place, both housing arcades that played ear bleeding my loud music. Unable to bear any more sound I got out of that area immediately and just decided to start headed for the exit. On my way I saw a guy preaching to people about how much he loved his bald head, though it was a small toys and crafts store near the front that caught my attention. I saw some of the BIONICLE 2016 sets, though my attention was soon on a man that looked like the Angry Grandpa who began to tear the place apart. Not wanting to get harmed I ran out of the toys area and some how ended up in a narrow hallway with a vault at the end. I heard some footsteps and decided to hide inside the vault. That’s where the insanity ended.

6 Likes

Last night I dreamed I got pulled into the new Star Wars movie, R2 mistook me for C-3PO, and then Han and Chewbacca both apparently died, but there was later a big reveal that Han had survived (Chewie didn’t)

ヰレ゛セセ12

4 Likes

Last night I had a reoccurring dream that me and my dad went to a weird store and saw a bunch of BIONICLE 2016 sets. I considered buying a bunch of them, and the dream ended.

I dreamt that I got locked in a store rwo seconds after closing then got accused of breaking in.

2 Likes

I only dream of G*nk’s beauty

1 Like

Last night I dreamed I was sleeping in a doghouse with a dog.

Wow, amazing

Last night I dreamed that I had vessel early access.

2 Likes

I dreamt I was in a store and they were selling bionicle bootlegs.
The bootlegs were such high quality that it was like they just took the sets and repackaged them.

Night before I dreamt I was teaching crabs to fetch me jars.

1 Like

Apparently I’ve had Astronomy on the brain:

Last night I had a rather interesting dream. The first part of it involved this other solar system, which had Pluto, Neptune, Mercury, Haumea, and Makemake (along with their moons) all orbiting a smaller star. For some reason Neptune and Pluto needed to switch places in order to prevent something bad from happening, and so there was this big quest of some people to find a way to do that.

BUT THEN came the other half of the dream, and things got a lot more down-to-earth. In the dream itself, I was talking with my family (some of whom are rather knowledgeable of astronomy in real life) about the big bang, and a supposed secondary event where a massive black hole exploded and seeded a bunch of dark matter and other stuff through our section of the universe, and that somehow led to life on earth. This supposed event had been apparently observed by ancient Hawaiians somehow, despite occurring so long beforehand, and they named it Hau Sake or something like that. Then the dream changed so that I was on this Hawaiian raft at night, observing a huge, colorful burst up in the night sky.

I woke up just an hour ago now, with a profound feeling of loneliness.

7 Likes

i think eljay was in my dream last night

but that’s all i can remember

I had a dream were I brutally murdered a child in front of his family (they were strangely okay with it) over a LEGO piece.

3 Likes

backs away slowly

runs

6 Likes