Tell Me About Your Dreams

By the third or fourth time I would’ve been crying

1 Like

whatre we summoning @ToaTahuMasteroffire?

my dream is:
well, i recently builded my best MOC of all time, i am really proud of it and i hope you can have a look at it. i don’t want to get likes or whatever, but i want you to look at my product, to tell me if i need tot continue.
so my dream would be, becoming better and better in MOCing and building, just for the fun!! :wink:

I had a dream where I found out what Eljay really looks like-he was Asian for some reason.

I’m not trying to be offensive, Eljay just doesn’t strike me as some one who would be Asian.

2 Likes

#EljayisKahiconfirmed

2 Likes

I dreamt that Mesonak shared his giant stash of Bonkle/HF prototypes on his brickself, including prototype Mahri, which had transparent diving helmets and Cordak blasters as scuba tanks, Mahritoran with mini underwater tripod turrets, and Mistika Tahu with a giant jagged trans orange blade :smile:

5 Likes

i had a dream that @OculusNuva was showing me this popcorn he made

except it wasn’t popcorn

it was chopped watermelon covered in roasted and salted nuts, which you could only see by using magical glasses

4 Likes

I dreamt there was a direct sequel to Jurassic World, and the plot was that the dinosaurs literally just jumped the fences, cause they were only ankle high for some reason, and the Trex looked like it was going 2 frames per second,

3 Likes

I had a dream where I told my friend about how I didn’t want to join this group he’s in and he started crying for some reason.

2 Likes

I have had some dreams about the end of the world, and being in the army fighting weird things off…quite a lot lately…

1 Like

i just had a dream where this scientist girl was being infected by some yellow moss stuff

then @Nyran came in with an electric guitar, gave a massive riff to blow the moss off the girl, then started singing “I’m Just a Comet” from Steven Universe

it was amazing

11 Likes

imagining Nyran singing that might just be one of the most incredible things ever

1 Like

@Nyran can you please make this happen please

2 Likes

Once work picks up and I am able to afford that new mic(as well as a new controller for Steam), sure.

4 Likes

dunno why but I keep having dreams of driving a car that can’t go slower than like
10 km/h on a city road

y u do dis brain

I dreamt that I was the only one with a copy of Dark Souls With A Gun.

It was Dark Souls.

But I had a gun.

And none of those Bloodborne guns.

I’m talking about a full Rambo armory, complete with a glowstick

1 Like

I dream about meme.

2 Likes

I DREAMT SOME GUY GAVE ME 40 DOLLARS

THEN I WOKE UP
;n;

2 Likes

I dream I ascended to some supersecret trust level and got 100 notifications all at once.

Like, exactly 100.

3 Likes

I recently had a dream about how the two generations of Bionicle connected. That the villagers were created by a really young great being who fled Spherus Magna long before the Shattering. I don’t remember much of the miniscule details, just that she was really sick and could only talk to the toa by answering one question from each of them.

I also had a dream once that in 2017 we get six sets, combiner models of the 2015 and 2016 toa. Pieces from each set could be used to great the great being. I don’t know her name, so I’ve just been calling her Kare.

1 Like