Tell Me About Your Dreams

I had a random dream in which I found a bunch of G1 Transformers and a few Gunpla behind my bed of all places.

I was a bit sad that it was a dream.

3 Likes

I had a dream a week or go or so where I was a creature from one of Hieronymus Bosch’s paintings and I was fighting the Kett in a Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer match. My abilities were Turbocharge and some kind of laser thing.

Last night, I dreamed that I was looking for a gift for my young cousin, and my mom told me to not get anything for myself. There were these bags full of assorted gifts such as Shopkins or MLPs or something. I then found Pohatu Mata in his canister in one of the bags. There was also a smaller brown box, probably Velika or something. I begged my mom if I can get these two sets and then the dream ended.

1 Like

I had this dream where I was walking around school and I got to the media center.

They had every '07 Bionicle set except for Matoro Mahri.

Rip in pieces Matoro

4 Likes

I had a dream in which there was this snot nosed brat that was so annoying someone hired the team from Team Fortress 2 to go kill her.

3 Likes

I had a dream where I was talking to my sister, but she didn’t have a nose, and when I mentioned it the nose grew back to normal.

Then I woke up, and when I looked in he mirror while brushing my teeth, I was slightly surprised to find I had a nose.

1 Like

I had a dream where I kept hearing transmissions of some kids screaming for help. I went to go see what’s wrong, then before I knew it was all a ruse. Next thing I know, I wake up to some guy in an Arkham City style prison (if Arkham City was a small building) and my name was written as-of all things-SpongeBob.

2 Likes

Last night to dream about the Brotherhood of Makuta, Teridax was planning a big test for the Makuta. Despite his reassurances that it was “nothing to worry about” rumours flew that it was going to be his way of getting rid of a few Makuta he didn’t like.

In the dream, I was Makuta Kraiden for some reason (shoutout to @Payinku), and I was worried I was on Teri’s “get-rid-of” list. So when Teri asked me to go on a mission with him, I leapt at the chance to prove my worth. It was just a simple info mission, and I was just a secretary. Little did I know…

The next part of the dream kinda took place in the real world, but we were still Makuta. We were in some building, in an elevator, and when the doors opened there was a guy on the other side, waiting, with a gun. Apparently he had some sort of grudge against Teri, so he shot him. Then he just collapsed for no apparent reason; I think there was something wrong with the guy. I teleported Teri and I to a hospital, where a doctor took Teri to an emergency room. Then I teleported back to the guy. He was still unconscious, so I called the police and told them he was here.
Only then the guy woke up, and tried to leave. I tried to stop him, and got shot myself for my efforts (but I’m a Makuta, so quick healing) I grab the gun away, whereupon the guy points out that it’s empty. So I hit him in the head with it and knocked him out.
After the police came and got the guy, I teleported back to Teridax and told him what I did, hoping to impress him. He just said “okay” but it felt like he was impressed.

~W12~

3 Likes

I don’t know how many people have had this dream, but waaayyy back in 2014, I had a dream that I was in alternate universe where BIONICLE was still going strong, but then when I was in New York City (I don’t even live there lol) Brutaka came out of an ad poster and threw me into this dimension. I was still in New York, and when I looked at the ad poster, it said “BIONICLE : Returning in 2015”. The next day, I found out about the leaks. Creepy, Right?

5 Likes

I had a dream where I got hired by an anamorphic fox and sheep, and then they tried to kill me when I tried to quit.

3 Likes

I had the most weird and hilarious dream I’ve had in years. All I can remember was that I was walking in a mostly empty area and there was one guy further down thw road, I then for whatever unexplained reason shoot him with a gun. I then see his body from afar spin in the air and then fall flat on the ground like you killed someone in Halo multiplayer. Then two guys come up to me and this amazing conversation ensued:

“What the heck are you doing?”

“Why did you shoot him?!”

My response: “Calm down. It was a joke.”

Shouting from all of us continued and then I woke up the next morning feeling a little disturbed with myself.

4 Likes

I had a dream where I was Reaper from Overwatch and the The Medic from Team Fortress was my friend and we went to McDonalds where all of my friends were and as soon as we walked in they all disappeared. We proceed to order 2 Happy Meals and eat them while watching Star Wars.

Apparently, Batman is a Force user.

4 Likes

I had a dream that was really weird, but I’ve already forgotten most of it.

Basically, there were three characters who I remember for sure. There were two adventurers, and one little girl.

The earliest thing was the girl walking around some fort thing above the ground on these beams, and some other person (I think it was the first adventure) cracking a whip to make sure she continued walking on the beams.

Fast forward to modern day, the adventurers go to the fort, which is now really run down and has a small fence around along with a chain for a guard dog. They climb the one bell tower siutated at the back left of the fort, and try to find some treasure. More memory flashbacks, and this is where we find out the first adventurer is the one with the whip from earlier. There’s also a flashback of the guard dog escaping and chasing a smaller dog. The other adventurer also has flashbacks about the fort, but they’re different.

They then figure out the flashbacks aren’t real and are created by the treasure the fort is guarding. So while focusing on the fact they aren’t real, the first adventure reaches into the stone roof, and pulls out a pair of rubies.

Cut to the a small river cruise boat, they enter and go inside. The water then starts rising and encases the boat, but it turns out it is also a submarine.

Then monsters started appearing in the boat/submarine and the adventurers and the crew became the heroes from soul knights, and started killing the monsters.

Then the perspective started changing, and I was playing as the characters and realized the Knight is a bad character to play with, so I went back to the group trying to find the assassin to choose.

Except he wasn’t there, and pretty sure other’s were missing too.

I don’t do drugs I promise

Most of it felt like a movie or book or something of the sorts, so that’s interesting.

2 Likes

I had a dream last night that my dad wouldn’t let me have a strawberry milkshake. I decided I was going to make my own! I walk down to the corner store and I looked for a bottle of milk. Why a bottle? I don’t know. There are none in the store so the cashier gives me all sorts of lemon drinks (lemonade, lemon flavored water, lemon flavored Monster, etc.) to replace the milk with. I still have no clue why. I choose the lemonade. I end up not making a milkshake when my friends mysteriously teleport into the room. I tell them about a dream I didn’t actually have (this is still in the first dream) about how we were all in a jungle but their faces were all censored. Actually, their entire bodies were censored. That was the end of the dream.

5 Likes

I had this nightmare once where I was in like this 1970’s motel room and there was a small kitten on the bureau. As I went over to pet it, the cat’s head fell and rotted off and the ground started to shake and split apart. A dark and bottomless pit emerged with a shadowy claw arm and dragged me down into the void, which then I woke up. Weird.

2 Likes

I have this weird dream that Elf wear a spacesuit with a sack of toys, going to the moon, than strangely a Outlaw Buzz Lightyear randomly show up with a unshaved face and a Mohawk.

3 Likes

So I had a dream that sounded like a terrible TV pitch.

Kay so the fantastic four were all teenagers, and they got their powers in some sort of werid accident. (not the same one as normal, an accident like a patio battery going nuts) Each one figured out their powers in odd ways, ect. One of the strangest was Victor Von Doom, who was a dorky kid who wore glasses and talked like the blue beaver in Sonic Boom. Susan also thought there were alien and sprayed water all over a camera and the guy working it, who turned out to be Doom, which is why he hates the Fantastic 4 in this version I guess.

This would not be surprised if Marvel laughed me out of the office if I pitched them this.

2 Likes

Ftfy

2 Likes

Last night I had a dream where I was signing a notebook at a convention and I kept messing up the signature…

Amazing, right?

3 Likes

Im about to go to sleep, but I temember what I dreamed yesterday, and it was weird:

I was at an hotel in london, nothing wrong there, then suddenly a girl came into my room, yes, I know where this seems like it’s going, but bear with me, then she started sleeping in my sofa, I get out to the hallway, I dont even worry about the girl, suddenly some men start following me, I exit the hotel, I keep running, I see a hole in the ground with a ladder, I go down there, and there is a HUGE city underground, the ladder was like 70m tall (using the buildings underground as size reference)
then I just randomly appear back in my hotel, I go to my room again, I open the door, and I star falling, I see the girl once again, and I wake up and hit my head on the upper bed, -I dont know how you say “litera” in english- and that might sound like a joke, but really, this bed is SMALL for a grown up man

so, what to make about thos dream? that I am obsessed with that girl, and I dont even know who she is, and that my dreams are random af

2 Likes

I had this weird dream a while back where me and a girl I liked had coffee in a Tim Hortons, and then we started building with LEGO bricks next to the entrance to the restaurant.

Now that’s what I call a date! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes