Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

Duuuuude if you watch the movies you’ll miss so much though

1 Like

grumble

I don’t like subs. The subtitles are distracting.

1 Like

I suggested he watch the series first then either replace the second season with the movie or watch the complete series and then watch the movies for extra

Ye
so i’m starting to re-watch this
(the whole series this time)

It’s just
oh my god i love it so much

2 Likes

Best Positive Inducing Anime I ever Watched.

Also, best freaking ending battle, ever! This is what Michel Bay wish he was, a director that knew also to make a compelling story while still doing over the top explosions.

Watch the series dubbed, then go watch the second movie subbed, skip the first one since it doesnt do too much of a difference, the second one makes the series ending look like a puny pathetic ant compared to the majesty of the second movies ending.

The anti spiral mechs are just what

I mean feet? why?

2 Likes

Antispirals are homeworld gems.

Plus not to mention their ships look like Cluster fusions…something went terribly wrong with the gems in this universe.

0/10 WHY DID KAMINA HAVE TO DIE/s ;-;

I love this show! ^^^^But seriously I’m most likely not finishing the series because of that ;-;

1 Like

C’mon man

you gotta push on!
Don’t be a guy who stops just because of that!
Be like the rest of us, who had to muscle on and keep watching right till the very end!

2 Likes

bro like i knew someone like you
you just gotta push on man

2 Likes

I just started watching a day or two ago. Marathoned abt. 18 episodes in that time.
Best ■■■■■■ anime ever. There’s actually a good story, interesting characters, a good score, and something worth continuing to the second arc.
Of course, even the greatest animus have flaws. Personally, I hate episode 4. Sure, the Black Siblings introduction was cool and all, but from the subtly different art style, crappy comic relief, and oddly OOC moments, it’s just the black sheep of the show.
Probably watch the movies. These can be accessed through KissCartoon and Animeflavor, right?

1 Like

episode four was given to another animation team/studio/whatever

the backlash was big I hear

1 Like

Took me a year and a half, but I finally finished the last three episodes. Not going to lie, I freaking love this anime and you can learn a lot from it, especially how to design good looking characters.

2 Likes

i recently rewatched this show in a singular day

all 27 episodes

in one day

no regrets

5 Likes

Dang…

Don’t get me wrong, Gurren Lagann is awesome…

But Dang…

It’s been 10 years since the pinnacle of manliness died

2 Likes

What is this show even about?

Manliness, the soul, giant mechs, and drills

lots of drills

2 Likes

… But why drills?

oh yeah it’s also about evolution