Teridax and the Toa Mata

Hi, I have two questions concerning Teridax and the Toa Mata:

1. While he was imprisoned in the Protodermis cage, did Teridax fear the Toa Mata could come to Metru Nui and not follow his plans? What would he have done in that situation?
  2. After 1000 years of waiting for the Toa, wasn’t he worried that they could never arrive on Mata Nui? After all he knew that in a few months Mata Nui would die, and without the Toa Mata his plan couldn’t work. Maybe he would have let the Matoran come back to Metru Nui?
    Thank you
1 Like

Okay, so while it’s not a direct answer, maybe this will hep clear things up.

During the Brotherhood-Dark Hunter War, the Piraka were assigned to defend an old makuta base. During their tenure there, Zakatan found a room underground, which had almost the entirety of Teridax’s plans. He had planned out every single possibility, thought out every detail, prepared for every betrayal. I find it very, VERY unlikely he didn’t consider this possibility, and even if he didn’t, with 1000 or so years to wait, of course he would have planned for that possibility.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I know that had a plan for every situation, but I’d like to find out what he would have done.

4 Likes