Teridax Takeover Alternate Universe

What if there was an alternate universe where Teridax dropped the moon on Mata Nuis head and remained victorious? What other worlds exist outside of the Solis Magna system? If the worlds of Ninjago and Chima and Nexo Knights or Exo Force or Knight’s Kingdom or other themes exist with Bionicle, could Terry take them over/down?

5 Likes

I don’t think that any of those places are in the Solis Magna system. But come on, conqueror of a galaxy is so over-rated. Conqueror of the multiverse is where it’s at. And if he used an Olmak to work his way into one of those worlds, I don’t think they’d stand a chance.

1 Like

Um… what?

2 Likes

I believe HF was, at some point, confirmed to exist within the same universe, but the distance between them was so far apart that neither ever had the opportunity to interact with one another… yet. This also spawned a debate over whether or not it was possible for the HF side to completely wipe out Bionicle via the usage of the Doom Box, since it was capable of destroying entire galaxies and everything/anything residing within them, but that’s already in another topic entirely.
As for the Olmak idea, I believe there were only ever two within official canon; Brutaka’s, which was destroyed, and the one that Tridax possessed, which is now currently fused to Vezon’s face. Provided that another alternate Teridax managed to obtain one of those, however, I still don’t know if he’d be capable of activating it, since he’s now a giant universal robot and is simply too big to wear it.

He’s not just in charge of a universe, he is a universe. Getting someone to make another mask or even develop such technology without the need of a mask wouldn’t be too hard, assuming he had loyal scientists and wasn’t too busy dealing with rebellion.

I highly doubt that either Artakha or Velika would be willing to make him another Olmak. If anyone else was capable of creating them, there wouldn’t have only been two in existence.
And as for the second point, that would likely require the internal components of the MU itself to be modified… which again, would probably still need Artakha or Velika’s participation in order to implement.

Fair enough, but I think it’s also possible for Teridax to create a being loyal to him that could fill such a role. Mata Nui was able to create the Makuta, after all; Makuta in his place could create another such being to aid him.

Except I just realized: the Makuta betrayed Mata Nui. Out of fear of betrayal, it’s entirely possible that Teridax wouldn’t create some species or being to help him out of fear that such an entity/group would betray him. He was already paranoid enough to kill off all of the other Makuta so they could never possibly oppose him, creating a new ‘Makuta’ species doesn’t make sense from that perspective.

1 Like

Oh, he could probably try to create a being in order to fulfill such a role, and simply brainwash them via telepathy or something, but that’s really not the heart of the issue here.
The problem is that Artakha and Velika are most likely the only two beings who possess enough knowledge on either subject to successfully complete whatever Teridax was trying to have them do, and, in the case of the latter scenario, to impart said knowledge onto someone else with them out of the picture would probably involve reverse-engineering the GSR in it’s entirety, just to make sure none of the new stuff interferes with the old. It’s one thing for a mechanic to put together a vehicle, for example, as they could easily just look up the correct blueprints in order to figure out what they’re doing; completely designing one from scratch is a whole different game of Kolhii.

I guess I never thought of the knowledge required, just the power to accomplish such a thing. I wonder how much of this the Makuta knew; they were creators, with some Makuta dedicated specifically to science. And some of the Rahi they most likely created had interesting powers and abilities, implying that the Makuta knew how to program such a thing.

Sorry but no, this is just flat out not true.

Guess that’s what we call him now.

Hmmm… Alright, then.
After spending about an hour looking for a potential source for this, only to come up empty-handed, I’ll just assume I misread something somewhere and leave it at that. No big deal; I’m perfectly capable of acknowledging that I’m not always right 100% of the time.

4 Likes

There are an infinite number of universes, my friend. The universe you described does exist. Let’s grab our Olmaks and go visit.

I think it’s helpful to consider Teridax’s motivation for taking the MU in the first place: he wanted adoration. To that effect, I highly doubt he would carry through with his threat to destroy Sphereus Magna as he threatened to do in the battle with Mata Nui. I think he would wipe out all opposed to his rule, and see who was left standing.

Those left standing would be legion upon legion of Skrall. The Skrall, leaderless, would pledge themselves to Makuta in an instant, and in turn, Makuta could gave them what they crave: conquest. The Skrall, then, along with any Skakdi loyal to Teridax, dutifully enter the MU, and help keep order among the Matoran who couldn’t escape in time.

As others have said, it’s doubtful Teridax can get his hands on an Olmak, unless Vezon (or an alternate Vezon) shows up and is killed. For now, let’s assume that doesn’t happen.

Teridax could then enslave and take over the peoples of the various worlds Mata Nui had visited on his mission. There he would find new technologies. By the Law of Large Numbers, I feel safe in assuming that he would find a technology which would allow him to travel between universes.

HF is doomed. The Skrall have experience dealing with robots, and much tougher ones at that. Skakdi and Rahkshi have powers, and most of the powers from HF are technological, not inherent. Besides, if Teridax stepped on the factory, it would be crushed in an instant. Hero Factory would become Vahki Factory very quickly. (I assume Teridax would bring back his robot enforcers, he’ll be needing to replenish the dead Rahkshi.)

Knight’s Kingdom is toast. They’re knights. A forty million tall robot is an easy win.

SW is obliterated. Yes, Teridax has the Force to deal with, but the evidence from the films seems to suggest it’s harder to use the Force on larger objects. If an X-Wing takes effort to lift, how much Force Power is required to affect a forty million foot tall robot? Besides the fact that, currently (Before EPVIII) there are 3 Force users in the galaxy, and Makuta is now capable of crushing a Star Destroyer with his bare hand.

Ninjago stands a chance. A lot of those Ninjas have Toa-ish powers, and if they can sneak into the MU, they might be able to get to the Core Processor and kill Teridax. It depends if Teridax can detect the Ninjas, and, once detected, if he can send a force capable of stopping them.

I would say Chima stands slightly less of a chance of Ninjago, simply because I don’t think they have Ninjas, but they do have powers.

Anyway, those are my two cents. TBH, I know little about Ninago, Chima, Nexo Knights, and Exo-Force, which is why I didn’t expand that much on them.

3 Likes

Kind of late but I hope my comment didn’t come off as being rude. Wasn’t my intention.

Eh, no big deal.
They’re just words on a website. I try not to read into them too much unless the tone’s blatantly apparent.

Okayyy… This seems odd. Teridax wouldn’the have had to crash Mata Nui’s head into a moon, he is bigger than him. Plus, the Olmak might take time to make, but Terry can get someone to make it for him.

What if Teridax did find Vezon and kill him? What if he DID notice the moon heading toward him? What if he, at the last moment, used the olmak to travel to a different universe to wreak havok? A certain Okoto… that would be why he’s the only similarity between g1 and g2 besides the Toa, who we know came from the ‘sky.’ Perhaps they were also summoned from the g1 universe and had their memories wiped.

1 Like

Cool idea, but how does a towering universe of a robot with too many powers to write interestingly turn into what is in essence a Matoran whose only special trait is the ability to make powered masks?

Well, he obviously didn’t take the mu with him, since it was destroyed by the moon. He could have just taken his own conciousness, as a last resort kind of thing

Ah, I see. I read “What if he DID notice the moon heading towards him?” as “think of the hypothetical case in which he avoided this outcome.” Just bringing his consciousness to another universe makes a lot more sense. I wonder how Okotans react when exposed to Antiderms? :thinking:

Just spitballing here, but what if Teridax isn’t Makuta, but a little voice in his ear. Feeding on his insecurities and making them seem so much worse by manipulative nagging. Convincing him that a mask that can travel between dimensions would prove his worth as a Mask Maker. Because really, what Teridax wanted is the admiration of the people of the Matoran universe. He wants to be their god. Escaping to another dimension was only a survival strategy, now he needs a way back. Except Makuta really is a terrible Mask Maker, and not only did the mask fail, but it broke. What a bother.

1 Like

And so Makuta g1’s plan failed thanks to the writers of g2 not giving it a proper ending lol

1 Like