The BCC

I mean, I could film stuff, but I can’t film quality stuff that doesn’t involve showing my handsome face. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You don’t need to film it, just get screen capture of the movie

1 Like

There is no need to film the movie. What it requires is a humorous script, clever editing, a trailer-voice guy (Orion currently isn’t in the best of internet situations as of now), and time.

2 Likes

Congrats on 51! Great job making it over the halfway mark to 100.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Is anyone here?

1 Like

Hello there! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Glad to see somebody’s here :smile: ) , as opposed to the BCC wiki. :frowning:

1 Like

We don’t talk about the wiki…

Sorry for the lack of updates on this thread. None of our members are Masters as of right now, so we can’t update the content. :frowning:

1 Like

If, you ask me they should let those who have been here longer become Masters easier, But I understand why the requirements are there.
:open_mouth:

I’m gonna get the BCC topic closed here too if I’m not careful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I watched the Vezon wireless one a long time ago. I had no idea you were a part of it.

1 Like

Hey, an update :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! On behalf of the BCC I’d like to say thanks for being side by side with us as we experienced this new era of BIONICLE. It’s been a wild ride and we’ve gotten some amazing sets. But just because BIONICLE is once again coming to a close, don’t expect to see us stop any time soon. The BCC is going to continue to deliver great BIONICLE and LEGO content to all of our loyal viewers. And we’ll even throw in some content for the disloyal ones, too. Rest assured, the BCC has no intention of slowing down. Just remember, no matter what, as long as any of us are still talking about it, buying it, and enjoying it, it’s Never… The End.

8 Likes

Huzzah!

I showed my mom Tahu and Tech Support, she actually laughed quite a bit. Anyways, I wanted to let the BCC know that I’ll be featuring some clips from their videos (along with 13 other BioTubers in my BioTube tribute video coming out very soon.

2 Likes

We’ll look forward to it.

1 Like

Make sure to let us know when it happens.

1 Like

It’s finished! You’ll be one of the first to see it.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

We’ve gotten political this past month.

#FeeltheSurge

And a wacky debate.

8 Likes