The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

Sadly… I don’t think so. Many of us lost interest after a while. Sorry everyone but this is what happends to most Bionicle projects in the end.

3 Likes

FTR, I still have interest.

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

As do I, honestly. I get that you guys have more important things going on, but I don’t think that we should just accept it as “what happens to most Bionicle projects in the end”.

2 Likes

I concur.

3 Likes

Well that’s more than disappointing. This was lookong really good. I’ll miss it.

4 Likes

again, sorry everyone. i could ask MoltenKing if it is ok to show of the designs we have workeded on.

3 Likes

@TawaOfFire @BlackBeltGamer98 @Zero @Azani @Leoxander @ThatchMac

Firstly, thanks for still supporting the project, much appreciated

Secondly, whilst a summer wave might not come out due to us all being busy: I wouldn’t rule out story serials since @Drahcir_Nosnevets has nearly finished the 4th one. They might just be few and far between

5 Likes

Glad to hear it. I also contacted @Cyber-Hand on the possibility of seeing that Axato mask a few weeks back.

3 Likes

And I imagine a major cause for the delay was school stuff, if my gut is to be believed.

2 Likes

You’d better believe it! (Also there’s scouts and band and work and whatnot.)

2 Likes

But school stuff is a major contributor to the delay.

2 Likes

ok, here are a few documents that shows what we were planning while working on our Bionicle Legacy.

Axato’s mask consepts:

Axato consepts:

(please note that the cape image was not made by us, it was something that i found on Google which ended up being saved together with the other Axato consepts).

the generals consepts:

the monster consepts:

story consept for the skull raiders:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dOMdm8X3n8x8I1HIZsR6NxvfdRJs33fthb85hUXYjA/edit

story consept for the “Children of Makuta”:

consept for how elemental powers works in Bionicle Legacy’s G2:

11 Likes

It’s been a very good project while it lasted, and I’m really happy that I kept looking for new things from you and such, because you guys brought some real quality content, from the sets themselves to the instructions and even serials, so all I can do is sincerely thank you all for the great project!

6 Likes

This all seems amazing…

3 Likes

It was while it lasted.

2 Likes

Hey, it ain’t over til the fat lady sings! Sorry but I had to say it at least once.

2 Likes

I thought she already sung.

3 Likes

Really? Oh, right Altair was the guy in charge so I guess I was wrong. My bad.

3 Likes

Cheers for the kind words, even though it ended prematurely we still appreciate it

2 Likes