Pretty legit art!

3 Likes

Heh, I was one of the mods on this project, but I did basically nothing lol

2 Likes

@Mrblackpants you were the moral support

2 Likes

Basically, yeah

2 Likes

So how are you guys gonna deliver the story and stuff? Update this thread?

2 Likes

@squeaverking were not meant to release until January 1st like Lego do

2 Likes

I know it’s not being released until then, but are you going to have your own website or something?

3 Likes

Oh right sorry. We will have a blog which we will update with the story and other material. As well as a wiki on all our material and Canon material for easy reference.

2 Likes

Nice, where’s the blog gonna be?

2 Likes

Probably Blogger but as of yet, undecided

2 Likes

I can’t wait, even though I left this project, it sounded promising.

2 Likes

Sorry Mr. Dragologer, but if it’s a separate project, despite being similar, it IS a different project and must be posted elsewhere. However, you don’t get this privilege because you’re not a master.

And if you want to post those images, do it as MOCs, not as a “project.” This is NOT the place for that.

It’s actually called me properly moderating. Having no affiliation with this project, this is starting to get on my nerves.

5 Likes

Would you care to elaborate?

2 Likes

Simply put, don’t advertise your stuff in other people’s topics. It’s rude and frankly can be considered spam.

7 Likes

Are you still confused?

2 Likes

no you guys are pretty good at making your point. and its hilarious!

1 Like

Good. I do hope my moderating humors you. Just don’t post your projects on anyone else’s topics again. You got that?

8 Likes

hahaha! oh my…oh gosh sorry…you guys are funny. no you wont be hearing from me again LOL!

1 Like

Word of advice: Don’t double post either.

4 Likes

Well,I feel this discussion is going nowhere, other than away from the topic. Like MK said, we are planning a blog and wiki.
confetti

2 Likes