The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Could i maybe have a spot?

@Ahkmou

Alright, Iā€™ll put you on the list.

Rules and list in post 1

There is 1 Makuta to be assigned again

First set of photos is taken.
The second will be taken today.
If I have time Iā€™ll also edit them today.

2 Likes

Can i take that place? I got tons of parts some time ago and I can do the Makuta.

(Iā€™m not failing this time)

@Toa_Radrix

Again Iā€™d like to give people who havenā€™t entered a MOC yet a chance to sign up. If no one else wants the spot ask again on Monday and youā€™ll get it.

Rules and list in post 1

There is 1 Makuta to be assigned again

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take it

2 Likes

@StudentScissors

Alright, Iā€™ll put you on the list for a non-canon male Makuta. Make sure to read the rules if you havenā€™t already.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

1 Like

hm

I donā€™t like the idea of Makuta in this project that are just ā€œnon-canonā€. I would personally peg them as a Makuta that exists in an alternate universe or something like that.

The ā€œnon-canonā€ just refers to the fact that theses Makuta were not mentioned in canon lore at all and hence whoever builds them basically has complete freedom concerning their look and backstory (as long as it doesnā€™t contradict canon lore, of course.)

Since theyā€™re all gonna make it into RSG canon they will end up at least as canon+ material, though. (canon+ means theyā€™re fit into canon lore as perfectly as possible, but of course are not official canon, since theyā€™re fan-made).

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

2 Likes

Having seen many of your mocs, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

~W12~

1 Like

Ok, I misconstrued it. Got it now.

1 Like

I am sorry. I couldnā€™t take the second set of photos. School is starting and I have to focus on it for a while.

I mean, I obviously donā€™t know about your exact situation, but shouldnā€™t it be a matter of like 10 minutes to take some photos? Youā€™re not required to create a full photo album for your MOC - all I want is basically three pictures - front, back, and a decent pose from more or less the front. Feel free to add more stuff later, but thatā€™s basically all I require.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

2 Likes

Yes, it would take about ten minutes, tho certain factors are making me either to forget of the pictures or to make them later.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin, @Styrofoam

Still waiting.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

1 Like

MOC is pretty much complete, only a weapon and backstory left.

1 Like

Does this include the Rode?

1 Like

No. Rode is fine.

@Toa_Vladin

If youā€™re not uploading your entry soon I might as well removed you from the list again.

@Styrofoam

Hakuinā€™s entry still needs those edits.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

1 Like

Yes, sorry. I will be able to do the last photos the day after tomorrow.

Iā€™ve been looking through previous entries and Iā€™ve noticed a substantial amount of them no longer have working images. (I assume because they were uploaded directly to the boards rather than from an image hosting site.) Have images of all the entries been saved to any kind of archive for this project or have they just been lost?

1 Like