The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Yeah, I know… I have saved most of them, but unfortunately didn’t do it before I noticed for the first time this could happen. Fortunately through my drawings I could preserve the essence of pretty much all except the Krika revamp (which admittedly might be for the better, though…).

This reminds me, since you seem to be still active: - @Toa_Heatwave could you make pictures of your Icarax and Msierix revamps available again? @AdamusTheFirst - same for Fenerak?

Speaking of drawings… just finished number 90 :grin:. My drawing skills might not be that good, but there’s something really nice to seeing all of these together:

(This is blurry on purpose)

Only ten more to go…

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

6 Likes

I actually have the pictures of Miserix saved.

Pictures

What other ones are you missing? I can check if I have any of them. (I don’t have Krika, though)

~W12~

2 Likes

Why on purpose?

Where’s my Makuta

Nice, thanks!

Let’s see - aside from the four mentioned I’m only lacking… Actually I think I’m only lacking Jsasax. But I also have trouble with the pictures of Troodax and Gantil - for whatever reason I can’t open them.

On purpose because it’s only 90/100. They will be properly uploaded once all are finished.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

1 Like

Unfortunately lacking him.

I dunno, try these?

Troodax

Version 1

version 2

Version 3

version 4

Gantil

Also, speaking of Fenerak – I found a few pictures of him.

Fenerak

~W12~

2 Likes

Hey, I think I can see mine!

Good news! I might be able to do the last photos tomorrow.

1 Like

Awesome, those work!

Also thanks for Fenerak!

So that presently leaves only Icarax, Krika and Jsasax. But I fear the latter two are lost… for better or worse.

EDIT:
Once the project is finished I’ll definitely create a collage of all original entries. And then I’ll let you all vote which entry is the best - if I had to bet I’d say either Chirox or Gorast will end up as best MOC, though. So far they really don’t have any serious competition for first place in my opinion, although there are a few other entries I definitely like a lot, too.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

3 Likes

@Gilahu I’ve re-uploaded Miserix’s pics (but thanks to @Willess12, you already have them in this topic).

I tried to re-upload Icarax’s, but they seemed to just revert back into invisibility, so I can try to PM them to you, or if you want to message me an email address, I can send them that way!

Yeah, either that or simply posting them here would work.

Also for anyone curious - the pictures of my Mutran revamp are up again.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

1 Like

I’ll try posting them here…hopefully this works…if not, let me know!

Summary

6 Likes

Yes, that works, thanks!

@Monopoly

Quick reminder that your MOC is due soon.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are assigned

My entry completed/posted.

1 Like

Alright, time for the reminders again:

@Ahkmou - two months left - also please give this post a like to show me you’re still active
@Styrofoam - still waiting for those backstory edits
@StudentScissors - what happened to coming up with a more interesting backstory?
@Monopoly - you have one week left
@Toa_Vladin - I’ll remove you from the list again. Upload your entry before anyone claims the free spot or don’t, but as soon as anyone claims the spot your chance to contribute is over.

Rules and list in post 1

There is One Makuta to be assigned again!

2 Likes

I have been very busy lately.
It’s the end of the school year, so I haven’t had much time to think about it.

1 Like

Alright, just don’t forget about it and try to do it as soon as possible.

I’ll keep reminding you ;).

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are currently assigned

2 Likes

I mean… the photos are done. I only need to transfer them from my phone to my computer tomorrow, cause I am not able to make a topic on the phone format of the TTV MB.

As far as I know you can actually do that, it just runs the chance that the photos upload sideways.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu I mean, I can do it, it’s just that a) the small size of the screen and the topic is bothering my eye and b) I tried before to make a topic, and it took much more time than the norm. On the computer I can work freely and quickly. I can see everything without scrolling entire screens or constantly checking the preview. On the phone… Not so much.

Update!
OK, I got my photos on the laptop. Right now I am in Germany, so I have enough free time. @Gilahu expect the topic to come out later today, or at least tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Monopoly I’ll remove you from the list due to not meeting the deadline for your entry. As long as there’s still a spot open you can always upload your MOC and get it accepted, though.

And the weekly reminders:

@Styrofoam - Hakuin’s entry still needs a few edits, otherwise I’ll treat things how I see fit eventually

@StudentScissors Also don’t forget about editing Barrion’s backstory.

Rules and list in post 1

There’s 1 Makuta to be assigned again

1 Like