The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Would it be alright to make a Makuta that while was against Teridax’s rule, would still serve under him until he could stop him (though he would fail, as Teridax’s succeeds)?

I’m interested in this but I got 2 problems.

Got no evil lookin masks, nor enough pieces to build a Titan.

No mask is evil until you use it for evil purposes. Heck, even the Hau is villainous if placed on someone evil. It’s not about which masks look evil, it’s about which how evil your MOC can make the mask look.

2 Likes

@Nogus1 Ok.

@21sselliW Ok. One for now, but if you feel like building another, just let me know.

@Hafynx Ok.

@TBT_Emerald
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say … Except for the revamped ones there is just the “no gold rule” to remember while building. For example “69 male Makuta” in the list means “69 more male Makuta to make up” the colour scheme is (except for the gold) totally up to you.

@Toa_Heatwave If you want, you can try your hand at a humanoid Miserix :wink:

@AdamusTheFirst
I think yes, under the following conditions:

• this Makuta didn’t choose Miserix’ side when Teridax declared his plan
  • this Makuta dies at some point before Teridax’ rule ends

@LelouchViBritannia

1. Well, “G1 Titan sized” is a pretty wide field. I mainly refer to a certain scale of complexity by it, though I also don’t want to get Matoran sized Makuta.

2. I agree with @Cyclopian
    Have you tried to build a custom mask out of small parts? I think it’s tough work, but at least in one case it payed off for me.

Have a look at the list above for changes!

1 Like

I still say that scale/complexity isn’t that important.
As long as it looks like a makuta it should be fine.

1 Like

What I meant was, assign me any Makuta, just not one of the revamped ones with lots of blue or white.

Basically, you can assign him any one you want, just not Krika (mine) or Vamprah (no ones).

Also, #generalupdate.

I have completed the body and legs of Krika.
I’d suggest that you get building. :wink:

@TBT_Emerald
It’s not that I’m assigning Makuta to anyone, but everyone who wants to build a Makuta MOC for this project can tell me so. It’s up to you to create a Makuta (with whatever colour scheme, just no gold) and his story (if this Makuta isn’t one of the known ones). As long as there are Makuta left (those with - ? behind their names and “69 other male Makuta” and “11 other female Makuta”) you just need to say for example “I want to make a female Makuta” and on the list you go as “? - TBT_Emerald”. When you have come up with a name for the Makuta, tell me and I will change the “?” for the name.

But if you really want me to assign you a Makuta … what about a male Makuta named Suurat?

@TFM101A
Then this project will start soon, I hope! :smile:
(I’m not far from my first two Makuta as well. The first just needs a sunny day, so I can take pictures and the second one has arms, legs, a skeletal torso and an provisional head so far.)

Oh, also remember to post your Krika as “The Brotherhood of Makuta - Krika (revamp)” as a MOC on its own.
(I added that to my first post, but one can’t always be sure. I’m editing small things quite often in my first post ;))

1 Like

Okay, I thought you were assigning people a revamp, or some other Makuta.

Could I sign up for one that sided with Miserix?

Oh, ok then.

I guess I could make Tridax.

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh

I want to participate

So, um, I have made my Krika.

GET ON IT PEOPLE!

I’ll post Krika when I take pictures. =P

2 Likes

/s I am done and just gotta post mine SO GET OFF MY BACK YOU FLUFFY IGRNORAMUS!!! Again /s

He has turned into @Political_Slime. OH NOES!!!

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald You can, but you have to tell me the Makuta’s gender too, so I can add him or her at the right position on the list.

@LelouchViBritannia Alright then! I’ll add you on the list.

@Windfall Ok. All I need from you is which Makuta you want to build (or at least if the Makuta is male or female and if the Makuta maybe is one from the “to be assigned list”.

1 Like

You’re doomed.

Have fun.

1 Like

Well your a ray of sun shine aren’t you! /s
Also I will post my MOC and link it to dis one!

I’ll do a Male Makuta. I thought I posted that. Oops.

BTW Last night I worked on it for hours, so I think it’s finished.

@Ekorak
You’re so sure of that?
Just remember: Unity, Duty, Destiny.
Or: Community, MOCs, 100 Makuta :wink:

Oh, and we’ll have fun, thanks!

@TBT_Emerald Ok, on the list you go!
(I would recommend though, to don’t be too rash with posting your MOC. Take your time, work it over once or twice and make sure, that it looks every inch the Makuta :wink: There’s no time limit here (at least for now))

Mine’s already done. I’d hurry up too