The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Yea boi

3 Likes

Just a thought, perhaps this mask would be immoral for Toa, who are usually warriors, but not a scientist Makuta.

2 Likes

ā€¦

ā€œimmoralā€ already implies that.

the ā€œimmoralā€ part means itā€™s immoral for toa, not makuta.

3 Likes

Yeah, I decided that Straintolā€™s mask power was more or less that of Nevantarā€™s Trasan, Mask of Transfiguration, so I combined those under the mask of Transfigurationā€™s name.

Oh, right. Itā€™s not supposed to be a Suletu here, so I guess I need another nameā€¦

This exactly.

Post 1 is updated again
All Makuta are currently assigned

3 Likes

Ah ok. Do you want me to change the mask name on my topic?

Sure, go ahead. That way I canā€™t make a mistake once I write Straintolā€™s Book of the Brotherhood entry.

1 Like

Ooh I like what youā€™ve done with Marzek, especially his mask power. Bit chuffed that he gets to be the first shadow Makuta too xD.

3 Likes

I think I read all of it. Iā€™m also fine with the changes you made to the masks worn by my Makuta. Good work!

1 Like

Can misprint masks work as Makuta masks?

@Bionicdeadpool

Sure, why not?

Just in case, though - youā€™re currently not on the list anymore due to inactivity.

Post 1 is updated again

3 Likes

Found a way to lower the resolution of pictures, so I guess now I can show you that picture of 71 finished drawings without showing too many details :wink:

(I wonā€™t answer any questions about whoā€™s who. Figure it out with this or wait for when all MOCs and drawings are finished.)

Dunno how you feel about this, but I think itā€™s pretty awesome seeing them all together, even though I kinda messed up some of them. ā€¦and the more recent ones for whatever reason turned out taller than the ones beforeā€¦

Post 1 is updated again

9 Likes

Everything looks awesome!!!

3 Likes

is that mai boi Tak with the not-so-obvious wings :smirk:

3 Likes

Ok, time for the reminders again.

Everyone (and only those) mentioned - please give this post a like so that I can see on a single glance whoā€™s still active on the boards and who isnā€™t. As always, youā€™ve got until the end of the month to do this. Those who donā€™t will be removed from the list.

If you decide you donā€™t want to build a MOC after all, then tell me, too.

@jayzor17, @ToaPanda, @EvilLobsterKing, @LeKrahka, @AdamusTheFirst, @Windfall, @Arceane64, @Toa_Watau, @HistorianIvan, @Ghidora131, @Payinku, @pizzacheetah, @MakutaOfMetruNui, @DannyBoyy, @Matanui606, @BobaFetaCheese, @Shadowrockboy190, @Morgy, @Kikoa, @SmeatyFlavor, @Maarlfox

Iā€™d also really appreciate it, if @EvilLobsterKing and @AdamusTheFirst, who have been on this list for two years now, could finally get their entries done.

We have 77 (79) finished MOCs so far. Would be nice if we could finish this relatively soon. I think I anticipated that this project would take about two and a half years - would be great if we could make that ;).

Post 1 is updated again

13 Likes

I swear, Chirox will be finished eventually, heā€™s been sitting at 90% for a while I know, but I swear I will finish him, I kinda feel bad that heā€™s been almost complete as long as he has.

1 Like

Sorry that I havenā€™t gotten back to you.
Iā€™ve been occupied in real life a lot, so take me off the list.

1 Like

Currently have a revamp in the works. Only problem is I switch between different houses so only have access to lego on the weekends. Hope to have him finished by next Sunday! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m still active on the boards, progress on the MOC has just stalled for the moment.

1 Like

@AdamusTheFirst

Ok, Iā€™ll move Vulon and Fenerak to the completed list and make up a backstory for them myself at some point, then. Since I donā€™t want more warrioirs Iā€™ll probably make Vulon some kind of ā€œproblem solverā€. For Fenerak I donā€™t have an idea yet.

Could you maybe update the pictures in Fenerakā€™s topic, though?

Post 1 is updated again
There are again Makuta to be assigned

Sorry I havenā€™t finished it. Itā€™s been sitting on my desk around half completed as Iā€™ve had school taking up alot of time.

1 Like