The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

My Makuta is complete, hopefully I’ll upload it tomorrow.
Ps. How do you feel about a chemist?

1 Like

There’s already an alchemist, but of course your Makuta can be another one.

Post 1 is updated again
All Makuta are currently assigned

Which Makuta is it? I don’t want to step on their toes.

I have a similar mask in my stories that I’ve been calling the “Mask of Communication”.

2 Likes

@ToaTumult

Makuta Yandra (or Aegis in the topic) - link on the list above.

@Racie02

Will do, I guess. Thanks!

Post 1 is updated again

1 Like

Are these all taken? Not looking to work on one, just wondering.

Well…

:wink:

Also added a new Kanohi - the Mask of Intuition - to the list in post 1297. Any specific opinions?

5 Likes

Ah… :sweat_smile:

It seems like a Rode that activates unpredictably.

1 Like

I feared that might be the case… it’s really not supposed to be a Rode, though. Basically I wanted something useful for a political agent.

Post 1 is updated again

I haven’t been here in a bajillion years. How are things going?

1 Like

My concepts of mine are done, I just need for school to calm down before I can get to a building.

This Wednesday I’ll begin work, confident nothing will pop up at me then.

3 Likes

Okay… so if there are any spots left for a male makuta, I would like to take one. His name would be Arhkaat (tell me if that name is taken.) He would study rahkshi and even own a kanohi krescite, mask of vision jumping (if custom masks are allowed) that would allow him to see through the eyes of his kraata. He would not be assigned a specific region but would spy on metru nui (in old times) when rahkshi were everywhere. He also stol a tridax pod and sent it somewhere (it would be hilarious if it got mutated into its own form if rahkshi.)

Currently not, but I expect some to be free again in December, so feel free to check back then.

I’m pretty sure Makuta can more or less do that already since they can directly control Kraata. Might as well expand this power to work on everyone he chooses - only works on beings in sight, though.

Wouldn’t make sense, I think. It’s not like the Makuta needed a spy in Metru Nui prior to Teridax being assigned to that region. Aside from that there are already a couple Makuta whose job it was - amongst other things - to patrol the Matoran Universe and report stuff or help out amongst other things. Your Makuta could be one of these, I guess. However, if he also is a scientist I’m not sure if that adds up that well.

Actually big groups of Rahkshi are a rather new phenomenon since Makuta have only been able to easily create Kraata since their evolution about 40,000 years ago. But sure, he can focus on researching Kraata/Rahkshi. There were two Makut awho did that already, however - although they both died fairly early. Ormen crippled himself by creating too many Kraata and Anjan’s Rahkshi turned berserk.
Maybe read some of the information in this topic - mainly the timeline. Which post that is you can find somewhere in teh first post.

Are you talking about Shadow Leeches? Because a Tridax pod is just the container in which they are carried. I’m not perfectly sure on this, but I think I remember that it was mentioned somewhere that Shadow Leeches can’t transform into a Rahkshi-like form. Besides teh Shadow Leeches are a very, very recent development. Your Makuta has to die at the latest around teh time of their first successfull creation.

So yeah, check back in December if you want to participate - doesn’t mean you can’t already start building, though.

Rules in post 1

1 Like

Okay, thanks for clearing stuff up. The spying part was more like birdwatching, not a mission. The scientists would be his idols that he looks up to though he also wants to do better than anything the have/can do. Also, the tridax pod would contain shadow leeches which would later become a tridahk (a moc I made.) I will make sure to change things once more spots are available. Also, can we make the plural for makuta makooties?

3 Likes

I can see it now, The Brotherhood of McTootie moc project.

2 Likes

Sorry, man, but I’m gonna have to drop out of this. I just haven’t found the time to moc recently. School’s been taking up more time than I expected.
Good luck on your project!

1 Like

@TridahkMaster

Spot for a male Makuta is free - shall I put you on the list?

Rules in post 1

1 Like

Yes please!
Edit Question: What exactly is a Book of the Brotherhood entry? Is it just the basic bio/story included with most mocs? Also, shadow leeches were made at an unknown time though it was most likely before the set time period of death for submitted makooties (from 1-1,001 years ago as stated on the wiki (whatever that means)).
Edit for edit: Okay, the leeches were made like, right before the death of the makooties according to the timeline. Also, can creations like robots live on for a small amount of time after death? I will stop now.

2 Likes

@TridahkMaster

Ok, I’ll put you on the list.

Have you read the official Dark Hunter book? Basically I’m working on doing the exact same thing for the Brotherhood of Makuta.

Not sure what exactly you’re asking. Robots can’t feel pain, so as long as there’s still some bit of their control system left they can still do things of which they’re bodily capable of, I’d say - although the damage taken might eventually make them unable to. Is that the answer you were trying to get?

Rules in post 1

1 Like