The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Still not good enough, I fear - I need at least a direct front view with nothing cut off.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

1 Like

Then itā€™s a no go. Been disassembled for a while no :confused:

@EmperorDuckie

So does that mean youā€™ll build a new MOC or do you want to drop out?

Rules and list in post 1

I can get something together

Iā€™m reworking my final makuta, and I need top know how articulated these MOCs have to be. Personally, I just need something thatā€™ll look good on a shelf, but I was wondering on your stance.

Well, proper articulation definitely is an plus point - and keep in mind that proper articulation usually also makes a MOC look natural. Itā€™s ok if itā€™s a bit restricted sometimes (for example you donā€™t necessarily need knees that can bend 90 degrees plus, but I want poseable MOCs, not statues.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

@Styrofoam removed from the list due to inactivity.

Itā€™s September, which means reminders again. As always, give this post a like to indicate youā€™ve seen it and are still going to build a Makuta. Those mentioned who donā€™t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

I really would like this project to get finished as soon as possible, folks, so please really either get your MOC done in the near future or resign.

@Ghidora131, @LeKrahka, @EmperorDuckie, @EvilLobsterKing, @BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin, @ReeseEH, @darkbrick999, @Condraxis, @Omega_Tahu, @Miraku, @KAI_BORG

Rules and list in post 1

Thereā€™s again 1 Makuta to be assigned

14 Likes

Iā€™m still in. Finished mine. Just gotta photograph

1 Like

You know, I think I might take that open spot

@ToaPanda

Sure, Iā€™ll put you on the list. The physician is already done by now, though.

Rules and list in post 1

Yeah, thatā€™s kind of a bummer, but Iā€™ll figure something else out

How does a strategist sound?

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but a strategist would be a military job, thus effectively making your Makuta a warrior which I donā€™t want. Kinda overlaps with ā€œgeneralā€, too.

Rules and list in post 1

Statistician? Clerk? Accountant?

Financial Adviser?

Would these even be occupations of the Makuta?

2 Likes

Something of a law enforcement official?

I guess your Makuta could take up Sidoshiā€™s job after Sidoshi died, but that isnā€™t until relatively late in MU history.

Communications Officer is still an option, too.

Theyā€™re more or less all part of Makuta professions we already have.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

Ok thanks

Reminders again, folks. As always, everyone mentioned give this post a like to indicate youā€™ve seen it and are still going to build a Makuta. Those who donā€™t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

And please finally either get your MOCs done or resign.

@Ghidora131, @LeKrahka, @EmperorDuckie, @EvilLobsterKing, @BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin, @ReeseEH, @darkbrick999, @Condraxis, @Omega_Tahu, @Miraku, @KAI_BORG

Rules and list in post 1

11 Likes

Got mine built!

1 Like

I swear Iā€™ll take pictures of Chirox eventuallyā€¦ I took him to BFVA and still havenā€™t gotten out to get a nice backdrop.

6 Likes