The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Then why purple?

1 Like

and a little bit of purpleā€¦

I would take off that purple.

Okay.

@Toa_Radrix

Looking good so far. Construction of the lower legs is a little weird, but Iā€™m mostly judging appearance, soā€¦
Torso needs some bulk to make the Hordika leg not stick out so much towards the front, Iā€™d say.
Mask is tricky in blueā€¦ Avsa probably would work, but Iā€™d rather not have yet another MOC using that part as a mask. Custom head of course is always an option. If those CCBS shells on the upper legs are in mata blue, then a mata blue mask would work nicely, I think. Iā€™d suggest a Kakama, but thatā€™s probably not something you have available.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

3 Likes

Not any Kakama avaible, but I think i could use the Mistika Kaukau, I ordered a Gali Mistika and it will arrive this Friday,do you think that could be good? Iā€™ll see if I can make a custom head

So hereā€™s what Iā€™ve got for now

1 Like

The arms leave a lot to be improved. The shoulders just look really odd and the light grey lower arms detract from the rest of the look.

As for the legs, swap round the armour plates so the thighs are dark blue and the shins are Mata Blue.

Iā€™d also say remove the wings, unless you have a massive quantity of any of those pieces, in which case, use those instead.

5 Likes

@Toa_Radrix

I pretty much agree with what Mr.Monopoly siad concerning the MOC. If you want to keep mata blue as a colour on it, also definitely add more.
Gali Mistika mask would probably work. Personally just not a big fan of it.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

1 Like

I removed the mata blue,Iā€™ll still keep the silver. the feet were modified and I made a weapon up. Do you still think I should remove the wings? Iā€™ll get the mask tomorrow, as I told you.

1 Like

I would add more light grey in the arms.

1 Like

Yes! I know the perfect place for it!

1 Like

Let me guess. The lower arms?

Actually, I could do that too, but no, I was think of the upper arms, I could do them both, but I think that will be too much grey
Ok, here you got it

I also strenghten the upper legs

1 Like

Yes, it would be too much grey then.

1 Like

I feel like thereā€™s still one glaring problem: the simplicity. Itā€™s not much more than a standard Inika build with a slightly extended waist and quite odd-looking shoulders.

Yeah. Use that cool design for the lower legs that uses the Breakout gun piece.

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll use the gun pieces and I;ll try to get rid of any simplicity (thanks, I feel that is my nicest design i ever had)

1 Like

Speaking of which, this is my latest version of my Makuta: Doraxus. I donā€™t really know what else to change to him, aside of the head. What do you think?

3 Likes

That neck looks super skinny.

is this gorastā€™s brother?

I think this has some simple arms and legs,I donā€™t think they look too simple,as for something else, I donā€™t know either, it is really good

1 Like