The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

The neck depends on the head. If I am going to change the head (And I will) I will change the neck too.

That explains it.

1 Like

Honestly I have to say heā€™d probably look good with a non-custom head so long as you can get the proper mask to go with it.

I wanted to use either the Pakari Nuva, or the 2008 Pakari.

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix

Actually using that cannon lower leg design of yours would probably be a good decision, I think. Maybe see if you can even improve it a little. Upper legs would then have to be rather simple, I suppose, but so be it.
After that you should probably redo teh torso to some extent. If thereā€™s a way for you to not use Inika shoulders, Iā€™d go for it. Additionally you should try making the armor look better and incorporate the Hordika leg more - it still looks like it sticks out. The room between neck and shoulders currently is really empty, youā€™ll need something there, too.
Then the shoulders - they stick out a lot. If you manage to build a custom torso without Inika shoulders Iā€™d simply move the shoulders inwards by one unit for a start. Alternatively you should consider having teh arms go straight down instead of having this additional angle there.
Lastly, the wings - Iā€™d attach them to the torso and not the shoulders.

@Toa_Vladin

Torso still looks a little gappy from the top. Also if you can, you should definitely at least try out custom legs. Iā€™d recommend using the '08 Pakari Nuva since it has a pretty smooth texture that will likely work better with CCBS than the '02 Pakari Nuva.

On a totally unrelated sidenote to that - thereā€™s progress with the collaboration with RSG. Iā€™ve written a text for their Akutana lore serials in which I mention some Makuta stuff from this project (although it might to some extend be difficult to associate things with specific Makuta since I kept things pretty vague for now. Also, as you know, I usually modify Makuta backstories to some extend to fit everything together more believably.)

Check it out if youā€™re interested:

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

3 Likes

It isnā€™t that gappy.

@Toa_Radrix
It looks good, but the wings should be one color and a repetition of a pieceā€¦

Theyā€™re also a little too gappy.
Other than that, it looks really good. Keep working on it!

1 Like

So, I entirely changed this MOC, from dark blue to only black and sliver, because I realized I didnā€™t had enough dark blue pieces, so I made this. I think it is much better. I think that now I should use the Kirop Shelek (I donā€™t have Chiroxā€™ one) it was allowed,right?

2 Likes

I think itā€™d end up looking too much like Chirox.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know,but what do you think of the MOC?

Thanks, I had to disable my self-MOC for it thoughā€¦

now you can make a new version that isnā€™t a bootleg Antroz!

7 Likes

@Toa_Radrix

Yeah, looking good so far. Still some custom lower legs would be neat.

You can use whatever mask piece you want to use - just for the backstory you have to come up with a different mask power if the mask you used is on the forbidden masks list.

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

@Gilahu Iā€™ve finished the Moc, but I just need some backstory help.

I finished it too, can you show it to us?

Do you have any specific direction in mind?

Reminders again, folks!

As usual, everyone mentioned, please give this post a like to show me youā€™re still active. Everyone who doesnā€™t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

Keep in mind you have only until the end of December to finish your MOC/show me sufficient WIP progress:
@LeKrahka, @EmperorDuckie, @EvilLobsterKing, @Toa_Vladin, @darkbrick999, @Condraxis, @Miraku, @ToaPanda, @ReeseEH

You have at least two months left:
@Kalmah_Ren, @Monopoly, @Hawkflight

Rules and list in post 1

12 Likes

How do you think I could make Doraxus to look less gappy?

Hard to say exactly without having him directly in front of me. Technic stuff, I suppose.

But itā€™s definitely not like Iā€™d refuse accepting him if you leave him like he is - the only thing that definitely has to change is the head.

Rules and list in post 1

OK, however I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to make an order this month. Iā€™ll try tho.

I donā€™t really know.