The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I recomend changing the head colour

1 Like

@Monopoly

Yes, looks good! (although a black and white colour scheme is a little overused by now to be honest)

And yeah, the keetorange sticks out quite a lot. A white head and some more mata red to make the wings and weapon not stick out so much might be a good idea.

Lower legs are maybe a bit gappy from the sides (but that really is a minor thing).

And maybe the way the wings are built isnā€™tā€¦ ideal. Definitely works, though.

Rules and list in post 1

There is 1 Makuta to be assigned again

Seems like all you need is to throw more Keetorange on ther and everyone wins!

Ok, so Iā€™ve decided to keep Photez as my self-moc, and start a new figure for the project. His colour scheme is White, Teal and a very small amount of black. Also, he will have four arms. Sound ok?

1 Like

Personally not a huge fan of four-armed Makuta, but if you want you can definitely go for it (after all it wouldnā€™t be the first four-armed Makuta). Sounds good otherwise.

Rules and list in post 1

Reminders again - as usual, everyone mentioned, please give this post a like to signal youā€™re still active. Those who donā€™t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

You have about one month left to finish your entry:

@Holi, @Styrofoam, @Wolk

You have at least two months left: @Toa_Radrix, @MistikaFan, @Monopoly

Rules and list in post 1

5 Likes

This is what I have by now. Anything I should add or change?

The torso; Tridax Pods wouldnā€™t have been invented yet. I also feel the limbs are a bit basic.

1 Like

There is something odd with the proportionsā€¦ I canā€™t put mymfinger on it.

2 Likes

Broader, longer, more complex legs. And the arms could also still use some work. Iā€™d also either use the pin holes on the mask for something or use a different mask. Torso seems alright although a little triangular.

Rules and list in post 1

can I have that final makuta?

@Ivan

You can! Iā€™ll put you on the list. Make sure to read the rules in post 1 if you havenā€™t already.

@Styrofoam

You still around? Because you didnā€™t give feedback yet this month. Also keep in mind your MOC is due in the first half of April.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are currently assigned.

1 Like

@Gilahu, I have failed you. I cannot do the Makuta anymore, you can consider me out. I hope the project will be finished soon.

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ll remove you from the list then.

Rules and list in post 1

Thereā€™s one Makuta to be assigned again

Oh my goshā€¦ This is taking way too long. I just canā€™t get anproper light to take the photos. I might be able till the end of the day, tho.

1 Like
4 Likes

Sorry about that; Iā€™ll definitely have my Makuta ready before the deadline!

2 Likes

Iā€™m very happy this project is still alive and thriving.

5 Likes

Time again for the reminders - as usual, everyone mentioned please give this post a like to signal youā€™re still active - everyone who doesnā€™t will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

Your entries are due this month: @Holi, @Styrofoam

You have at least one month left:
@Ivan, @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @Monopoly

Rules and list in post 1

Thereā€™s one Makuta to be assigned again

3 Likes

And itā€™s done

5 Likes