The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

OK! So after SO much time, I finally made the pics for Doraxus’ head.

I hope you like them, cause I really don’t know what to change at him if this doesn’t work.

I’m done, is this ok?

5 Likes

I would add a little more teal.

2 Likes

The only other teal parts I have are some sockets and a single hose.

Finding some way to incorporate the hose might be nice, as you already have some of that texture in black.

After searching through my collection some more, I’ve been able to find five liftarms, a Slizer disc and arm, a gear, a technic connector and two 1x1 plates.

One of the 1x1 plates could be attached in the Inika torso, like a sort of heart-light. You could use the liftarms on the back of the torso, kind of like wings almost.

Although, personally I think it has sufficient teal, but those are some ways to add more without detracting from the Moc.

1 Like

How’s this?

7 Likes

Try to spread them out a little bit, bringing them closer to the back.

1 Like

@Gilahu Could i have another chance at making a Makuta? I have a little more time now

@Toa_Vladin

Just create a proper entry topic for Doraxus and I’ll accept him.

@Monopoly

While I really like the look of that MOC, it’s a little small…
That can’t be more than Inika size?

@Ahkmou

At this point I’d really like to get finished MOCs, hence I’m inclined to let @Toa_Vladin have that empty slot. You could potentially talk to @Ivan or @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, though, if they would give you their spot.

Rules and list in post 1

So I am accepted? I can start making the proper pics, the story and the topic?

Yeah, but soon, please.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

Yup. Yup. I’ll start making a final draft of his story (that I could copy-paste on the topic) soon. I promise.

2 Likes

Here’s a size comparison:

3 Likes

Hm… alright. I want a neat weapon/tool, though.

Rules and list in post 1

I’d say using the Slizer arm as a trident of some sort would probably look cool. If you have it, you could use Vakama’s Toa Disk as a ball of Fire on the end; if not, a regular disk as an orb of energy, or a slizer disk as an orb of something. Or no disk and just leave it as a trident.

~W12~

I’m not sure if a balljoint connection makes for a good weapon head.

The weapon could also be silver - since it’s a weapon that’s perfectly ok in my opinion.

Rules and list in post 1

I mean using the “fingers” as the end, like this:

It actually grips pretty well in this hand design.

~W12~

1 Like

I’m aware :stuck_out_tongue:, what I meant was that the weapon likely has to be bigger - and the only way of attaching a slizer arm to something is via balljoint. That’s not really a connection you’d want for attaching a weapon head in most cases.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like