The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“I guess not.” Envarus replies. "Care to enlighten me? "

ooc: he’s looking for kingsfoil.
IC: Oire looked around for the plant.

Fran sealed the scribbled letter. Leaving it on her bed alongside the one from clawripper.

She takes her leave

Siansa listens to Will, before pushing herself away, wiping her tears.

“Will… it’s not the best time to bring that up… Taste? What does taste have to do with this moment? I know you’re trying to cheer me up, but… it’s not really a good time for that.”

Ulfr glances at Deluge and looks down both ways of the street, “I don’t suppose you know where they might be?”

“A group of several heavily armed warriors most of which with unique masterworked gear, probably won’t blend in too well.”

Ulfr nods, “Perhaps we check the nearest inn? They’ll need a place to stay.”

@Ruh

When Candall arrived at the City Center he would see that he wasn’t the only so-called “Warrior” as they were in a line. Candall would, unfortunately, be on the end, but the was for the plates one needed to get to do a mission. If he looked at the common once, which he had to do, to get higher and doing the exotic ones. There were plenty of common ones, such as getting rid of a squadron of goblins that were stealing from old women or causing havoc in some areas in Tempus City. There was also an unusual one, such as helping a child find his pet cat that went lost and never came back, and the last one was something to do with hunting.

“What you are possessing…” He starts as he heated the blade, but not by much so that it won’t melt as he took some inscribing tools. “…is a weapon of a Hunter.” He said, glancing at Envarus. “These Hunters…were of Tempus, there were many back in the day. They showed up suddenly, from unknown places. But they were willing to help us, of course, we needed to pay then.” He started to work on the blade.

“They had skills like no other, they were comparable with Ippotismos’ Ravens.” He declares. “They were tasked to kill beasts and any threat that lurked around Tempus City.” He said. “But through time, the Hunters died…it is very rare to see a Hunter. They normally wear black or brown cloth clothes with hats and have weapons with double functions.”

He then began hammering the eagle insignia on the blade as requested.

He would see in the distance around a tree, that there was such a plant there, but only one.

Will gazed down for a moment, before withdrawing back. Perhaps it wasn’t the best thing to say, he reverted back to his Black Raven self and leaned beside the bench, as he glanced at the lake. “Sorry.” That’s all he said.

1 Like

Siansa leans on his shoulder, “It’s not your fault… You didn’t know.”

She half smiles, “Perhaps we could could take a walk?”

Will gazed at her, as she leans into his shoulder. “Sure.” He said, as he took her hand and grasped it gently. Before he would eventually lead her, having no clear direction, but just walking like she requested.

Siansa holds his hand and walks beside him. She gazes at the scenery, looking at the occasional songbird in the trees.

Reyna once again dodged to the side of the charging beast, knocking an arrow and firing for the side, where it hit and stuck once again. The creature roared and started spitting fire at her.

She loosed her arrow at the beast, but it simply lodged itself into the creature’s side. It started to wake up, and turned to face Reyna, smoke and boiling hot saliva dripping from its mouth.

Oire approached the small amount of Kingsfoil.
“Hm. There’s not much.”
He sat down by the plant and held his hand over it, using his magic to make it grow in larger quantities.

Good day Sir, are you the Great Zazune? For I have need of his services. Conversely, I was also curious if you would know where I might be able to aqquire some paints… as you can probably tell I am not from this around area. Though I would pay handsomely for such things.”, As he entered Aldrich gazed across the store, visually sampling the Merchant’s wares.

The scenery was indeed very beautiful as the two walked. “Siansa…?” He asked, looking at her. “I…-wanted to do something with you.” He said, he felt slightly nervous but it wasn’t that noticeable. “That tree over there…” He points at it, which was a large very broad oak tree with beautiful and very green leaves. “…what if we inscribed our names on it?” He suggested as he looked back at her. “I’ve got a knife for the occasion on me, so you know, our love and name lives forever.” He was trying his best to be romantic, though he didn’t know if he was good at it. All that he was good at was fighting with a sword, this was something new to him.

Suddenly the Kingsfoil would grow in large quantities.

Zazune rose an eyebrow, glancing at Aldrich. He didn’t seem like he had much money on him. “Yeah, in the Flesh that is!” He said with an excited tone.

“Well, what kind of paints…like color or…paints like pictures so to speak?” He asked.

Envarus chuckles. “Well, I’m not that good. Hopefully I can somewhat live up to that legacy.”

Time to rescue a cat.

Oire then picked some of the kingsfoil, wrapping the leaves up in a cloth to keep them intact and stowing them away in his bag. He stood up and dusted off his hands, returning to the inn.

The Dwarf smiles, as he nodded his head. “Well, there is a rumor that says there is only one Hunter left, presumingly.” He mentions as he dawned the inscribed blade with the eagle insignia, into a special oil that caused steam to erupt from it. “His name is, Herman.” He said, as he took the hammerhead and started to inscribe the eagle insignia in it as well.

Candall would be given information as to where the boy lives, should anyone want to help him find his cat. The boy lived across the street, one a right, then a left with a few blocks behind the City Center.

Oire would notice Leandro and Norag chatting, while Alina was boring her brains out, while Amelia was someplace else, assumingly not in the inn at all.

“I would have killed that Ogre if not for you, Halfing!” He retorted as Norag slammed his drink on the table.

Leandro scoffed. “Well, you weren’t really able to kill it.” He mentioned. “You were stuck with a bunch of goblins all over yer Dwarfen body.”

“That’s racist!” Norag calls.

“Hey, you called me Halfing, midget!”

By now, probably the two were drunk and in their own world while Alina sighed and muttered a word. “Idiots…”

Envarus nods, intrigued. “Do you know where AI might be able to find this Herman?”

Candall is gonna head there, with a copy of the job’s description, so he can clarify that he is there for work.