The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

That thought never crossed my mind and to be honest. I don’t really care, this is RP to have fun.

1 Like

A lot of that is historically accurate as well, so it’s always nice to see more historic archery

Fair enough, but the fact that some of these things can actually be done is still cool as hecc. To me at least.

To each their own, I suppose.

Heck historical archers could shoot around objects

1 Like

Huh, so Hawkeye scene in Avengers when he tries to storm the carrier by blowing up its engine with a arrow is real.

Guns can do that too.

Mythbusters already proved that to be false.

I thought it was the other way around?

Also, the germans did it.

Question to you folks: Is Candall the bad guy in this fight? Or is Candall doing the right thing, since Xaio allies himself with Bloodfang?

Nope, they tried multiple tests, even ones with superhuman strength and it failed each time.

Suposedly the attachments the germans made worked though.

Well…since I know my characters best. I say he is wrong and right at the same time. While Xaio should see that Lord Bloodfang’s way are a bit too extreme, even though at times he can be right…the reason why he stays this loyal was because Bloodfang took him in, gave him a home, trained him and promised him the rebuilding of the Starwalker Tribe. The same is for Geal, he is loyal to Bloodfang for obvious reasons but also loyal to his daughter, Siansa, hence he can’t bring himself to kill her or let anyone try to harm her.

That didn’t change the flight pattern, it only made the gun possible to shoot around corners with ease

I just meant shooting around objects. I wasn’t thinking about fanagling like in that video.

In this fight? Neither has bad intentions.

Neither is really a bad person.

It’s a fight with no “right side.” No “Villain.” Just two opposing powers, neither one more right or wrong than the other.

1 Like

My point is that it only changes the orientation of the flight pattern, while the bows allow the flight pattern to change shape.

Or that, thank you Runa.

I gotcha.

Michael, Will might want to tread carefully… depending on what’s said it could result in an outbreak of anger from her… And yes she’s healing Geal.