The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

I’m in a bit if a tight spot IRL right now, so I can’t exactly keep up with much role-play

I’m good either way. I still remember what’s going on pretty well.

Sorry for the lack of my inactivity as well, I’m just being a bit unmotivated because of some personal life issues. I’ll try to get back as soon as possible.

1 Like

Completely understandable my dude.

I think after some clear through processing. I’m ending this RP. Clearly not everyone has the interest anymore in this. I don’t know if it’s bad GMing on my part. However, nobody lets me know about their status, if they are going to post or if they are going to be super busy that they might just as well drop out of the RP. We had an interesting thing going on. I admit. I really enjoyed this one. But just a few people is not enough to bring this forward and the lack of motivation I see in y’all, is simply, like it’s not motivating me as a GM to keep telling this story. Maybe y’all prefer something else to RP, I don’t know. It seems that only the Bionicle and Transformers stuff dominate this RP Boards more. I simply don’t know. I may have also lost the interest due to the fact that I’ve been waiting for a current RP to just move on with the plot I had with that person. I won’t say the name, just to protect them. But I simply can be bothered anymore. I apologize. However, that was the beginning of me, losing my hope that this RP will ever see the light of day. So thank you for the awesome ride you guys have given me, but this is the end of the line. Have a good day.

-Michael

2 Likes