The DC Universe

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, yeah, they could use a fresh start. But at the same time, I really like the casting of The Big 3 (Superman, Batman, and Wonderwoman). Everyone else ranges from “eh” to “nope”, but I wouldn’t want to lose the 3 for a reboot. That said, if it means a really good Justice League movie down the line, by all means. My opinion of Justice League has become a bit more realistic since I saw it. I still like it to a degree, but Infinity War didnt do it any favors.

1 Like

I don’t like critics personally. I thought BvS had its moments, but it was generally a bad movie in my opinion. Justice league was in a similar place to me. I liked it better than BvS though. I hope DC finds a foothold, because while I prefer marvel, DC’s iconic characters and actor lineup are fun.

I feel like you should! Critics help make sure there is quality in different things people like. Movies, TV, books, food, sports, etc. Some get really harsh, sure, but a lot of them have good intentions and usually just like pointing out flaws so products can improve.

Well, I like people giving me advice on my MOCs, art, etc. but I don’t like movie critics just because I don’t like the idea of my opinion being affected by people who I don’t know and trust personally.

(I think greatest showman affected what I think of them a little bit :P)

So here is a full list of future DCEU movies:

• Birds of Prey
  • Cyborg
  • Green Lantern Corps
  • The Flash: Flashpoint
  • The Batman
  • Suicide Squad 2
  • Black Adam
  • Gotham City Sirens
  • Harley Quinn vs. The Joker
  • Justice League Dark
  • Batgirl
  • The New Gods
  • Untitled Deathstroke film
  • Untitled Justice League film
  • Untitled Lobo film
  • Untitled Nightwing film
  • Untitled Superman film
  • Untitled Supergirl film
  • Untitled Joker film
    And I think these are not all of them. There are just so many! How can you handle a whole Cinematic Universe from now? Some of this movies are OK, but others… Harley Quinn vs. Joker? Really?
1 Like

I thought it was Harley Quinn & The Joker but this is worse.

1 Like

I know!

2 Likes

Well Vlad, I know that some of the movies aren’t ever officially announced, but some are likely been shelved completely.

I’ve found them on the DCEU Wiki.

Why are so many of these supposed to be Joker-centric? In fact, why are there almost as many villain films as hero films? Also, I’m pretty sure the MCU didnt even plan ahead this ridiculously far.

1 Like

Because it didn’t.

1 Like

This isn’t part of the R-rated universe next year’s joker movie is kicking off?

No. That movie is its own thing.

Well it’s kicking off a new series but that series is separate from the DCEU, so I wasn’t sure if you accidentally confused these for movies from that series

1 Like

So… Zatanna everyone?

What?

I heard that it is in some sort of development.

Oh I meant what or who is zatanna

A DC character. Google her.

She’s a magic user who casts spells by speaking the effect she wants backwards.

1 Like