The Emoji Movie

Well, I guess Hollywood has run out of things to turn into movies. I’m still sure it’ll get cancelled sometime soon.

1 Like

I wish.

If they were gonna cancel it, they would have done it before they dumped millions of dollars and the future of their animation department into it.

friendly reminder they cancelled making a 3d animated popeye and instead decided to make a 3d animated movie about basic human reactions

8 Likes

But its a bit late in the game for a cancellation, dont ya think?

My biggest problem with this movie and mediocre children’s films in general is that kids should be given good stories so they can appreciated good storytelling as an adult. Hopefully when I’m an adult, parents will take their children to intellect, entertaining and worthwhile movies. (But that’s never going to happen isn’t it?)

2 Likes

Well, we’ve gone from masterpieces being viewed as kiddy crap to kiddie crap being viewed a ton because of pushover parents, who knows what the next combination is?

The Emoji movie is a shameless cashgrab for little angsty 12-year olds and bored moms. Also this killed a Popeye movie that actually looked pretty decent.

For some reason, I haven´t found any versions of the original teaser trailer in other languages and this movie is almost unknown where I live in (Spain). Anyone got any ideas why?

Edit: political comments are not allowed. Thanks. --John Smith

Can we find a way to make Sony Studios bankrupt please?

4 Likes

Sorry, but I am pretty sure that have some Marvel characters… not sure if they still own Spider-Man

ahem

Some kids in my neighborhood think this is going to be a good movie

Now you know how bad my living conditions are.

7 Likes

Dude I am sorry for you, I never use emojis at all…

I was wondering when that would come…

Oh…

2 Likes

I’ve never been more excited for a movie in my entire existence!

2 Likes

Rant away.

This movie looks like the most predictable, by the number childrens film of all time.

Also CANDY CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!

1 Like

If this is successful in the box office I will be disappointed.

5 Likes

Sony: :joy::laughing::sunglasses:tHe LeGo MoViE dId GrEaT!!! LeTz RiP iT oFf!!!:smile_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

Presenting, what I found on Twitter

Sorry about the picture spam but this is legit.

27 Likes

Ugh. This movie is really making me question humanity more than usual. I still enjoy TJ Miller’s voice and acting, however, no matter how bad a film he’s in. Won’t get me to see it though, but I didn’t hate the trailer as much as I thought I would because of him.

Next thing you will see is someone is gonna make a The MEME Movie…cause everything is free game now to be exploited by Hollywood.

3 Likes

The internet would collapse on itself.

This guy makes a ton of solid points.

4 Likes