The Emoji Movie

Expect to see the latest Transformers film on there

1 Like

That possibility seems slim to none.

1 Like

It follows the same formula The Lego Movie, Inside Out, and Wreck-It-Ralph did, and those were well received. Disney gets away with it every time, why won’t this?

Because this movie is a cash grab.

4 Likes

yknow what’s scarier than the emoji movie

the fact that you know it will succeed

it’s so mindnumbingly mainstream

in other news

#:poop:WE’RE #2 :poop:

8 Likes

I feel like the two main groups that may actually help this succeed would be

1. The (younger) audience who have been heavily involved in these types of media who may find it uninronically funny,
    And/or:
  2. The mass amount of people who may watch ironically because they think it’s bad. Which in turn helps it succeed.
2 Likes

Why, o Slime, doth thou bringest us the unbearable and wrathful truth? Do you hate us, oh brother Mod? Doth thou want us to suffer eternally in sorrow? Not so! We shall henceforth continue to fathom a failure for this un-speakable film. Perhaps then, brother Mod, we shall be right in our conjurations of our mind and then we shall celebrate in hearty ways.

11 Likes

I think that’s the problem: The Emoji Movie has already been done before by at least three different films. Each of those three had different and creative takes on the idea that made the formula less noticeable. However, The Emoji Movie has nothing new to contribute to those tried and true ideas.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention the fact that it’s concept is also a total piece of :poop:

1 Like

That is certainly another strike against The Emoji Movie. I was simply pointing out that not only is it not original, it is awful as well.

That was kind of a joke. But the concept is pretty pointless. Mainly already used things with crap as you said before in a more civilized way. But then just making emoji do it…

Plus this is payback for people saying “LEGO CAN’T BE A TV SHOW THEIR LEGO”

I guess all that remains to be seen is just how bad it will be.

Or, I guess we already know.

lol u guys are super mad about the emoji movie but like its actually good so :wink:

You say everything is good, especially other people don’t like it. Are you just trying to be funny or do you seriously think the Emoji Movie is good, because if you do I’d love to hear why.

1 Like

I think it’s just that you’re not in the age group that it’s targeted at most likely.

Disney movies are for kids, they still are acclaimed by adults. Why should this be different?

5 Likes

^^^^

(And I don’t care for most of Disney’s library)

2 Likes

The Emoji Movie offers nothing at all to the movie industry so it cannot objectively be good.

1 Like

this is different because of the lack of effort put into this cash grab of a movie.

Rhetorical statement but okay.

1 Like