The Eternals

I had commented on a YouTube video that this kinda made the mcu too big. I mean thanos just had radical population control ideas and that worked; now he has a space god brother with some dwarf friend, the earth having been a god egg this whole time with no setup or slight tease that was ever a thing.
Honestly the only character I liked was the deviant villain and he might as well have not been there considering the movie basically forgot he existed giving him less screen time then serses love interest that did all his black knight family stuff offscreen including probably meeting blade along his journey.

It’s just a really stupid part of marvel lore. Trying to make a film about it is like Greg dedicating an entire Bionicle novel to explain whether the great beings prefer waffles or pancakes. Nobody cares about any of these characters and their rather insignificant struggles, and after this film their major lore importance in the MCU will be entirely ignored.

2 Likes

hopefully

1 Like

Well we do have the ten rings that no one could identify or figure out but yeah I don’t see this snoozefest getting more then maybe a conversations worth of explaination.