The First Resistance (RP topic)

Jonathan saw the net speeding toward him out of the corner of his eye, and jumped away at the last second. “Hey! What was that for?!” He shouted out loud.

Atomba easily dodges. He switches guns and fires two darts, one at Inlenor and one at Jonathan.
@Mctoran

Inlenor dodges and shoots at Atomba, now recognizing his location.

Atomba leaps out of the way, landing on the ground behind the group. He hisses and fires again at Inlenor.

Surius sees the assaulter and readies his right arm into a pronged blaster. “Stand down, or you will be met with force.” He warns.

Ciestaal stood still, red energy pooling at his feet.

Jonathan groaned, rising up and brushing himself off. “Do you mind telling me what this is about?”

@meepinater
Raphael hovered above Atomba. “I command you to Stop, agressor!” he commanded, unsheathing his sword.

Atomba hissed at Surius and Raphael.
He pulled out two hand-axes, activating the energy blades.

“Nothing getsss in my way…” he hissed at Raphael, before leaping at Jonathan.

Panicking, Jonathan’s primal instincts activated and he punched Atomba in the face to defend himself.

Atomba leaped up over Jonathan, trying to wrap an arm around his neck.

Jonathan made choking noises as he tried to punch atomba’s arm. His hand then began to reach for something on the ground.

Atomba’s scaly arm didn’t give way to the attack. He began to drag Jonathan backwards, away from the group.

Jonathan reached out to the group, staring with pleading eyes as he choked and struggled.
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton

Truth materializes a glowing spear, and throws it aimed at Jonathan.

Jonathan was surprised as the spear struck him, and even more surprised when a golden Scale tattoo appeared on him. what the…?!

OOC:

It’s still a spear that struck him that tattoo would appear where it hit.

IC:
Truth chuckles,
Now, should I explain?
His voice could be heard in Jonathan’s head. Truth has created a telepathic connection.

Surius fired upon him as he leaped.

Ayet just shot the assailant with no real urgency in his actions

D@mn straight you should explain! Jonathan thought to Truth, both horrified and confused.

Atomba continued dragging him back.
He twisted as Surius and Ayet fired at him, swiftly dodging the bullets.
He placed Jonathan in front of him.
“Ceasssse fire, and your friend will be sssspared.” He hissed. “Or, you can ssssshoot him yoursssself.”

Jonathan reached for a nearby twig, and then attempted to drive it into Atomba’s eye.