The First Resistance (RP topic)

Kyran nodded. “My name is Kyran. I’ve been here many times before… it’s quite wonderful.”

“It surely has changed since I’ve last visited, I don’t even recognize the place.”
Truth says,
“What about you? When was the last time you visited? Though with my case it should be expected to have changed.”

Kyran tapped his chin.
“Oh, maybe a hundred or so years… give or take.” He shrugged.

“That hardly compares to my time. I believe my two million trumps your hundred by a landslide.”

Kyran shrugs.
“I’m not the oldest being around. I’m going to be 1650 in a few months.”

“I dare say that I am the eldest being on this planet. For I am id, ever heard of an id?”

“Yes… I’ve met a few, in fact. Quite interesting beings. Conversations always keep me on the tip of my feet.”

“Really, or are you confused of what an id is? We are the fourteen hundred in the multiverse. Though I do imagine you have at least seen 1 other id, your voice does not betray you.”

“I know perfectly well what an id is.” Kyran replied.

Ciestaal wanders around, eventually coming near Truth and Kyran. “Oh, hello.” He says to them.

Truth smiles,
“Hello.”[quote=“meepinater, post:69, topic:49213, full:true”]
“I know perfectly well what an id is.” Kyran replied.
[/quote]
“I fear you don’t know all what an id is.”

Kyran shrugged. “I don’t know everything.” He smiled. “But I do know that they can take many forms.”

“Yes, I tend to by an outlier compared to the rest by appearance alone.”

Kyran shrugged. “And I look young compared to most of my kind.”

“And I tend to be more peaceful than mine.” Ciestaal says, bowing. “Sorry to intrude. I am Ciestaal Suul, of the Cryriis.”

Kyran nodded.
“Well met.” He greeted Ciestaal.

Jonathan sighed, rising from his seat to greet the woman in the blue dress. Guess i’ll take a leap of faith… he thought to himself as Eric gave a thumbs-up.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Henry walked over to a very respectable looking scientist

Ayet watched the events unfold, waiting without emotion like a security camera

Kyran looked up and watched him. He smiled slightly.
“Ah, young love…” He mused.