The First Resistance (RP topic)

Kyran raised an eyebrow.
“I won’t ask again.”
His staff glowed with red energy.

“Neither will I.” Jonathan said, his eyes narrowing.

Kyran tapped his staff, and red tendrils would begin to wrap around Jonathan, and he would feel a tug towards the table.

Jonathan let the energy tug him forward, and he used the momentum to tumble over the side of the table and land swiftly on his feet.

He crouched down as his robotic hand morphed into a jagged claw.
“Stay back! I’m warning you!”

The tendrils tightened, and they would restrain Jonathan’s arms and tug him onto the table.

Jonathan grunted, as Dr. Zed stood over him.
“Jonathan, we’re trying to help you!”
“You’re trying to harm me!” Jonathan hissed.

Suddenly, there was a sickening splat noise.

Dr. Zed looked down in horror, to see Jonathan’s razor-sharp robotic claws impaled through his stomach. Jonathan broke from his magical bonds and heaved Dr. Zed high above him with the sake arm.
Jonathan looked into Dr. Zed’s horror-filled eyes for a moment…and he smirked. He then tossed aside Dr. Zed’s body onto the floor like a piece of garbage, and Dr. Zed bled out and died.
@Runa
@meepinater

Rohan stepped backwards in fear.
The room seemed to darken, and an unseen thunderstorm rumbled.
Kyran seemed to grow a foot taller.
“Get on the bench now. Or I will start the process. It will not be comfortable.”

Rohan bent over Dr. Zed and tried to use magic to bring him back to life

Jonathan scoffed.

“No.”

His arm morphed into a laser canon and he attempted to blast Kyran to smithereens.

Dr. Zed could not be revived by Rohan. He was too far gone.

1 Like

Kyran raised his hand, absorbing the blast. He clenched his hand, and Jonathan would feel dizzy as the nanobots were destroyed.

Jonathan stumbled back, an immense headache growing within him. He whipped around and attempted to whack Kyran in the face with his cane.

Kyran caught the cane and threw it to the ground.
The headache would grow stronger as Kyran began to repair the damage done to the brain.

1 Like

Jonathan growled in fury as this happened.

No! I will not let you take the gift that has been bestowed unto me!” He cried definently. His arm morphed again, and he shot a sonic force blast at Kyran, knocking into the wall and preventing the healing.

Jonathan then scrambled through a vent in the ceiling, quickly disappearing before Kyran was able to recover.

Kyran growled.
“He will not escape me.”
He turned angrily and stalked out of the room.
Rohan blinked.
"I’ll follow- make sure he doesn’t get into trouble.

1 Like

“We have to follow him!” Hydron said the others.
“Surius, can you track his location?”
@Runa

Surius followed him quickly, making sure not to lose him.

They would all then find Jonathan in another room, just as he was sliding an elegant white glove.

“I’m tired of such a boring name as ‘Jonathan’. I think now, you can call me…The Gamemaster.” He said with a wicked grin.
@Runa
@meepinater

Kyran slammed his staff into the ground and spun it around.
Thick red tendrils began to wrap around Jonathan, and unless he had super-strength, it would be very difficult to break through them.

1 Like

The Gamemaster grunted in frustration, struggling against his bonds.
He then exhaled, going into a temporary meditative state as he used his cybernetic enhancements to break free.
He then used his cane as a staff and whacked everyone out of the way.

“If you’ll excuse me, I have a date to attend to.” He said, as he pulled out his teleportation device. He activated it and opened a portal, stepping through it.

“We have to go after him! Through the portal!” Said Raphael.

Kyran and Rohan were quick to act, jumping through the portal.
“We’ll have to incapacitate him.” Rohan told Kyran.
“Agreed. Can i rely on you?”
“As always.”

1 Like

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, Martha sat in her house.
She looked out of the window and into the night sky worriedly. She had not heard anything from Jonathan in some time. She never even received a letter.
Suddenly, Martha saw a bright flash of light out of the corner of her eye. By the time she turned to to try to get a better look at it, it was gone.
Then, Martha heard some footsteps nearby.
“Hello?” She called out.

The Gamemaster stepped through the doorway.
“Martha, it’s me, Jonathan.” He said.

Martha was caught off guard, confused and frightened by The Gamemaster’s appearance.
“Jonathan? My God, what happened to you?!” Martha gasped.

“I’ve been…hurt. But it doesn’t matter. I’m here with you now, my love.” He said as he stepped closer to her.
“Wait, stop!” Martha cried, trying to take it a in.
The Gamemaster paused.

“W-what?” He said, confused, and even a little hurt

“I just…you don’t seem the same anymore.” Martha said.

The eyes on The Gamemaster’s mask formed into an expression that resembled anger.
what?” He grunted through grit teeth. Martha was now becoming scared. She began backing away. The Ganenaster stomped toward her.

“What did you mean?!” He demanded. But Martha gave no response. Her face was twisted in an expression of shock, her mouth and eyes wide open.

The Gamemaster slowly looked down, to see a series of blades lodged in Martha’s stomach. They were razor-sharp, fingerlike blades. On closer inspection, The Gamemaster saw that they were indeed fingers. The fingers of his robotic hand. And he had ejected them right at Martha.

Martha’s body slumped onto the ground in a bloody heap.
“No…” The Gamemaster said as he dropped to his knees.
“No, Martha. No, no, no no no…” he blubbered as he held her in his arms. He silently sobbed to himself as he hugged Martha’s lifeless corpse close to him.
He separated his fingers from the body and reattached them, staring grimly at the crimson substance that stained it.
Suddenly, there was another crying. The crying if ab infant.

Perplexed, The Gamemaster rose to his feet and investigated the sound. He wased into a room with a crib. Inside the crib was a newborn child. his child.
The Gamemaster solemnly stared at the infant, as his hand began to morph into a disintegration cannon.
@Runa
@meepinater