The First Resistance (RP topic)

“It is quite a sight.” Ciestaal agrees.

Ayet watches
“I will not avert my gaze if they begin injecting each other with fluids. I shall merely be…perplexed”

Kyran chuckled.
“The wonders of this universe.”

“They are grand.” He says, forming a portion of his red aura into a translucent red butterfly and having it flit about.

Kyran smiles. He waves his hand, and a small orb of light floats after the butterfly.

Jonathan slowly strolled up to the woman in the blue dress, nervous. “Greetings, fair maiden.” he said, grinning. The woman blushed slightly. “My, what is your name?” she asked, giggling.
“Jonathan Servastus.” He said with a bow. “May I have this dance?”
The woman smiled. “You may.” she said, taking Jonathan’s hands as they began to dance.

Ciestaal inspects it. “I don’t believe that light to come from your aura. What way do you produce it?” He asks.

“The beings are playing with crude displays of photons” remarks Ayet

“Magic.” Kyran said simply.

“I see.” Ciestaal says, absorbing the butterfly back into his aura. “Quite an interesting technique.”

“Yes… Quite.” The small orb of light burst and small flakes of confetti rained down.

`“So, Jonathan, tell me about yourself.” Martha said as the pair danced across the Ballroom. Jonathan shrugged. “Well, there isn’t much that’s interesting about me. I like to play games…” he said as Martha giggled. “Oh, I see.”
Jonathan chuckled. “No, not like that. I just like to make and play games with people. And I also do some science stuff on the side. But tell me about yourself now.” he told Martha.

"I don’t do much either. My friends just told me to come here and get out a little.” she said to Jonathan. Jonathan nodded. “Yeah, same here.”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

OOC: Martha? Oh no… I knew but hoped not

IC:
Henry takes the lady into a dance

Kyran watched the two, a slight smile crossing his face. Then, his face darkened as he remembered his true mission. He sighed. “Well, I’ll just do a bit more reconnaissance…”

Ayet makes a note of those individuals

Kremit walks over and chuckles
“Young love…” he sighs

Inlenor wanders around the party. She kept to the outside of the party and was reluctant to speak to other people.

Truth watches the event, eventually moving along deeper into the crowd.

OOC:Ayet isn’t exactly in this plane of existence so no one but the angels can really see it

OOC: Oh…

IC: Kremit looks around, maybe there are girls here (or boys he doesn’t really care)

Kyran stands up from his chair and walks over to another side of the room, his robe swishing quietly.