The First Resistance (RP topic)

Surius’ face remained emotionless as he blocked the slashes with his blade, continuing his fire, aiming at the head.

Raphael looked upon the Xir’algath disapprovingly.
“I see that you are not heeding my warning. I shall now deal with you properly.” He said as he summoned orbs of bright light to his hands. Primordia energy.
Raphael then threw the orbs of light to the ground, and there was a bright, deafening flash.

When the light faded, Jonathan saw that the Xir’algath were gone.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Jcton
@Runa
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Are you all okay?” Raphael asked everyone as he descended to the ground.

“I was handling it just FINE”

“I want someone to dance with!” Kremit yells, he looks over at Raphael and smirks

“At ease, Ayet…” Raphael said soothingly. “I have come to help extinguish the threat of the Xir’algath.”

“I do not feel desire but if I did my only wish would be to punch you in your eternally smug face”

“No need for such hostilities.”

“Cease your blethering battle brother”

Raphael conceded, though biting his lip slightly behind his helmet.

“The foe is dispatched so I shall be leaving”

Truth looks at the angel,
“Uncommon to see your kind here.”

Inlenor sits down, a bit tired from the fighting.

“I do not believe so.” Raphael spoke out. “This is only just the beginning of the Xir’algath’s invasion. We must gather together a defense against them…”

@Jcton
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“say, you all seem able-bodied. Would you beings care to accompany me?” Raphael offered.

Truth chuckles,
“I assume they broke from their little prison?”

Inlenor looks at the hooded figure, wondering what he meant.

Raphael nodded. “Indeed. Though we are not sure what broke the Seal.”

“I assume you know what I am then.”
Truth says.

“Of course I do. You’re an id. Though it is very rare for us to see one of your kind in such a casual, exposed state, let alone at all practically.” Raphael commented.

1 Like

“Such, is the pleasures of a long life. Since the beginning of time I have wandered, I was bound to end up here at some point.”
Truth said smiling underneath his hood,
“Though the return of the Xir’algath’s return is quite bothersome. That’s a bad omen for out time. As I have done in the past, you can expect help from me, as I’m sure “Truth” is mentioned in your history, however long it has been.”

Surius turned to him. “I am fine. Do you have any involvement with the lawbreakers that had broken in here?”

Ciestaal looked up at the group. “Ah, your aura is one of power. I assume you are a friend?”

1 Like

“They are enemies”

Raphael nodded. “Indeed it has been.”

“It’s far more personal than you could know…” Raphael answered coldly.

“I am indeed a friend, a powerful one, who will help you all… Now, are you all willing to come with me and help?” Raphael asked everyone.