The Great Drake/Dragon MOC

That head is absolutely godlike, the rest of the MOC is still fantastic of course, cluttering is something that occurs naturally with large mocs, and here it doesn’t even look bad.
(Why am I trying to find flaws)

3 Likes

Yes, its a nice statue, but how much can it move before it falls appart?

1 Like

That’s amazing!!!
Probably the greatest moc I’ve ever seen. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

This is so amazing. I wish I had half the bricks it took to make that, or half the skill.
Great job.

1 Like

That looks SO AWESOME!

1 Like

my brain hurts.

1 Like

This is the most amazing MOC I’ve ever seen… And I’ve seen a lot, my gosh.

1 Like

Holy smaug Batman this thing is… ASTRONOMICAL

1 Like

OOOMMMIIIGGGOOODDD!!! I am so impressed I think my head is going to explode!!!; or at least implode… because it’s so awesome.

1 Like

Pretty dragon!

1 Like

One of the prettiest moc’s I have ever seen, I don’t even have something to nitpick out of it. Specially since it is made out of REAL pieces and not just a digital design or something (Not to put LDD users at a disadvantage, but it hits you hard when such a giant model like this is in made with actual pieces that someone has collected over the years, makes you think about the money spent on it, I still love LDD MOC’s and upvote almost all of them)

Excellent work. Can’t wait to see you on the MOC Spotlight!

2 Likes

Wow! Just, WOW. Hahaha
This would be incredible to see in person, for sure!
Very creative usage of parts
Those wings just add so much to the design

I concour!

1 Like

No way thats insane

2 Likes

Why do older mocs get on the front page of the message board now???

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it has to do with the amount of likes it gets. If memory serves correct, you need fifty or so likes to make front page, so if some people just recently pushed a old MOC over that threshold, it probably would make it to front page.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered how people get so creative with MOCs, this is so cool

2 Likes

Evervthing i would say has already been said
You’ve build something i could only dream of

2 Likes

Fantastic MOC, do. you still have it? If yes sell it to me, PLEASE

1 Like

You realize this would probably be 500$ or more if he wanted to sell it and also judging by the pictures it took most of his collection to build.

Though at least you had the decency to offer to buy it unlike some of those kids on YouTube.

1 Like

500$ that would be ok, the most MOCs i have starts at 400€+ 🤷

1 Like