The History Discussion Topic

Thank God for this topic! Ask me about Magyar/Sumer/Turanian History :stuck_out_tongue:
(I’m an expert at it)

Where is castle Dracula? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun fact: Trotsky was assassinated by a Mexican with an icepick.

[quote=“Hawkflight, post:53, topic:4244”]
Ever heard of the law of entropy?
[/quote]Heat distribution?

2 Likes

@Leoxandar
Dracula was called Vlad Tepes. He lived in Transylvania/Wallachia in the old days of the “true” Hungary.

1 Like

Where did the magyars come from, 'cos I’m still unsure on that one?

@Leoxandar

It’s a long story. Longer than you think
There was a king called NimrĂłd. He was the king of Mesopotamia/Sumer Empire.
He had 2 sons. TĂșr and Ír. TĂșr’s descendents are the Turanians (Turks, Uyghors, Magyars, Huns, Mongols, Etc)
Ír’s descendents are the Iranians. (Iranians, Baloches, Kurds)
NimrĂłd was the first Mage/Magus, the first astrologist, numerologist and the greatest hunter of all time.
Mag = Seed/core in MAGyar.
Nimród was the builder of the tower of Babilon. He had a battle against Jahve at the top of that tower, but he got defeated. And that was the end of the Golden Age. (Theres a legend that Nimród is buried at DobogókƑ in Hungary, and you can hear his heart beating cause he is just sleepin like Mata Nui)

I can continue if you’re interested, theres some
 strange stuff with us Magyars.

Edit: Oh, and yes, iranians are our bros’.
And when i say Jahve, i talk about the Jewish god, god of revenge.

2 Likes

Wait, are we talking history or mythology here?

3 Likes

I like History too,not just seeing watching History (yes I did like Pawn Stars,too),H2 (The Aliens’ Current Home which I don’t watch), & AHC (For Armed Forces and American History.)

1 Like

History connects to legends and myths.
And sometimes myths hold the truth. My ancestors knew these myths, like we do know History now. And i rather believe them, instead politicians, the pope, historicians.

1 Like

I won’t deny that they’re connected.
As for what you believe, suit yourself. :smile:

1 Like

But i have to say, when ancient maya scripts talk about Magar Maguses, thats where it gets interesting :slight_smile:

Roman Empire is my favorite thing in history!

1 Like

I honestly love American history, but world history is pretty interesting, too, especially learning about Attila the Hun! (Let’s rip someone’s limbs off to torture them!)

2 Likes

Yeah, Attila. The Sun king of the Huns. One of our greatest leaders. :slight_smile:

And if you dig yourself into roman history, you’ll discover that it actually didn’t fall

2 Likes

I know. It formed into the Holy Roman Empire (which, for the record, soon became very unholy, not even Roman, and not even an empire!) and the Byzantine Empire.

3 Likes

It wasn’t necessarily unholy. It just wasn’t holy. It goes in the middle.

Aaaand
 It still exist. It’s known as the Catholic Church, Europian Union, Freemasons etc.
And why it didn’t fall? Roman law/Civil law still exist, theres still 1 billion catholics in the world, etc

And the Illuminati has influence in everything :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t know what could ever make you think such a ridiculous thing

It doesn’t formally exist. The Catholic Church was what created the HRE, and maybe the knight orders it founded are still with us, but not the Empire itself, which was destroyed at the least when Germany nationalized.

2 Likes