The Home Depot

Ah, nice.

Yeah. Inspired by rdavidr on youtube

This is where I get my meals from

2 Likes

Either you eat a lot of candy, or your a navy SEAL and eat nails.

There’s way more than that he could be eating. Paint for example

1 Like

I was thinking of thing’s not in of themselves toxic. But yes, paint is an option. Or fiberglass insulation.

Delicious

They’ve got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters, walkie-talkies, copper wires safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers, picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters, kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables, hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles, pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication, metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation, air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors, tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors, trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers, tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers, soffit panels, circuit brakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers…

2 Likes

Wierd Al!

1 Like

The home depot smells nice.

Agreed. But I’m also the guy who likes the smell of musty books and gasoline.

2 Likes

… are you telling me you burn down libraries?

1 Like

No… and I just realized what that sounds like. I mean separately.

Funnily enough, me too.

Holding on to the cart my dad is pushing to simulate skiing.

More saving, more doing, that’s the power of The Home Depot.

1 Like

I had a nice conversation with some Hardee’s Employees about being in a Home Depot during a zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

earrape home depot type beat

1 Like

Yes

Attention, Home Depot shoppers, this guy shops at Lowe’s

1 Like