The In-Between (RP Topic)

Eric and Armin continue south, staying in the trees.

“Did you really think you could silence me?”

Eric makes another spear, and sends it into that speaker. He makes another just in case.

“I made this world, and you know what I think?”

Eric throws the spear at the next speaker. “And what is that?”

Armin stays quiet, as they continue south.

“I think you might need to go back to boot camp” ALRA replied as the ground opened up beneath them, dropping the two into a network of tubes crisscrossing the facility, one revealing the sheer enormity of the structure, filled with catwalks, test chambers and most importantly laboratorys. And Two, dropping them back to where the rest of the group was,“Remember, two men don’t make an army.”

Eric sighs, then climbs back into the trees and resumes his walk. Armin follows, and Darren now follows.

“Still not an army. This a group effort.”

Eric makes another spear and launches it at the speaker, while Darren and Armin follow behind.

“What’s stopping me from doing the whole thing again?”

Then she remembers where she saw the stuff earlier. “Well, I used some of him to make me a temporary new leg, and made the rest into a suit of armor, but it didn’t work as well as I hoped, so I left it over there.” She said, lying really well, that if the rest of the group didn’t already know, it’d have fooled them to. “I’ll be back.” She said, walking off in the direction that Hitora had went earlier. She walked back and sat facing the Wolfen, and that direction so the Wolfen’s back was facing where she’d went. “So, do you have a name or serial number or something?”

“The fact I can dodge it this time.” Eric responds, staying in the trees.

“What thing?..” Darren asks confused.

“The ground swallowed us and spit us back out where everyone else was…” Armjn explained.

@Omega_Tahu “can you?”

@Runa

“I am scout unit: 31415926”

“Yes.” Eric replies simply. He moves quickly to make up lost ground, and Armin and Darren struggle to keep up.

“Nice.”

Behind him, Hitora starts silently walking up behind him.

OOC: does he have an external ‘emergency only’ power switch?

“You can’t dodge the world m8, I’m the trees, the sky, and the astrotrain on Wichita you stand.”

OOC: just hit him over the head with a stick.

Eric creates another spear, and throws it at the speaker currently being used.

“Fool, I am everywhere, you can’t silence me, so why even try?”

Eric sighs. He continues walking, Armin and Darren trailing behind.

The tree that he was in fell over.