The In-Between (RP Topic)

Armin shoots them, following Eric who continues traveling forward.

They reach another hill.

Keya looks at him with well faked concern. “You okay? Something happened. I think a tree branch hit you.” She said, sounding very sincerely concerned.

Eric travels around it, keeping to the trees.

"Oh, yeah, I’m perfectly fine. " he replied.

Eric and Armin reach the other side of the hill, then continue south.

They encountered a river, with some nearby settlements.

Eric ignores the settlements, and walks to some tree branches that cross the river. Armin looks at the settlements. “Do you think we could find some help?”

They encountered another hill.

“Good.” She says.

Hitora walked over, as he and Tangi walked a bit away from him as he booted up, to avoid suspicion. “We’ve decided to let you go.” He said. “We didn’t want to kill you, and prisoners are a pain. So you’re free. Go on ahead.”

Eric travels around it once again, and Armin follows. “There sure do seem to be quite a lot of hills…” Armin says, trying to start a conversation.

“Oh Uh, alright then,” The wolfen replied, confused. He got up, and started walking.

@Omega_Tahu

They encounter more hills, with the forest ending, and being replaced by a large grassy feild.

“Hmm.” Eric stands on the branch, looking at the field. He breaks off a branch, and shapens it, then throws it far into the field.

The feild did nothing as it was just a feild.

Eric thinks for a moment, then hops down. Armin follows and they start walking across the fields.

They see a single tree in the middle of the feild.

Eric walks towards it, but mainly keeps south.

After he was already a ways away, Hitora, Keya, and Tangi followed, Keya in her new disguise, and the rest of their group (presumably) following.

OOC: I’m calling them Woofykins now. =P

IC: Woofykins continued on their way to their camp, which housed several Liquid tanks, marked as containing water.

@Omega_Tahu

The tree looks at them funny.

Eric looks at the tree, then stops heading towards it, moving straight south now.