The In-Between (RP Topic)

It seemed the creatures had all gone, yet the man that helped our group stayed. “We aren’t done.”

Eric’s night vision is what allowed him to see what he did.

“What was that about an oath?” Asked Jeff.

Eric continues to try.

“Everyone should just calm down…” Armin says

He sees a still beast behind what was once Blaze with its eyes closed.

“You asked for it.” The monster growled. “He was being an arrogant bully, thinking he was the big boss because he had to survive twenty years without his friends. He didn’t see that the reason why we were trying to help and protect him is that Blaze was concerned towards the safety of the group. But ever since he left, he has pushed away those who h should be calling for support. Blaze’s heart was broken when he saw how you young ones were existing, he offered you freedom.”

The Heartless sensed a massive concentration of Darkness behind him and slashed with his magma hot claws at it.

Darren shrugs. “So essentially you are here because Blaze can’t deal with his problems himself?”

It was the same concentration as the rest, as these creatures aren’t made of dark energy, but are primarily organic. He had sliced right above the creature, who stayed silent.

The beast roared in anger and started slashing wildly.

Darren watches the beast throw it’s tantrum.

The Wolfen started bludgeoning not Blaze with their weapons

The Pyrotaur uses a wave of Darkness to launch the Wolfen off of it. “Stay back if you value your life.” it growls.

The wolfen stared at each other confused,“What do we do now?”

“Fine, you asked for this” Meta applies 100x gravitational force onto Blaze’s arm

Pyrotaur roars and brings his 100x garvity fist down onto the ground, unleashing a massive seismic wave and crushing the head of the creature he was looking for. (@Runa)

Traykar sat back up.

Darren looked at the remains of the creature, and at the slightly cracked area where the heartless brought his fist down. “I think your fist could be imploding right about now.”

Eric continues to observe.

@LTVmocs Kumu hugs ltv to cheer him up

Echo watched in the dark “man, I had to hunt in the dark for eight years. I used to be so good at seeing in the dark, guess I’ve gone soft” he pulls out a axe “well then, let’s hope this goes well”

“You’ll find we Heartless are rather tough, now where’s the next idiotic beast with a deathwish?” It growls, it slowly is lifting its arm back up.

“Eh, not really. Heartless seem to be just another generic shadowy thing, like the things that were here earlier.”

Eric makes himself a drink at the coffee bar.

“True dat,” Traykar agreed.