The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I can make myself look like other people using their soul, but I don’t do that often.” Fycas replies.

“So without a soul, you can’t do anything?”

“Pretty much yeah,” Fycas replies. “Though I can still control light to an extent.”

“You’re not like anyone I’ve met in the past, Interesting”

“Yeah, I don’t even think there are other uul matoran right now.” replies Fycas. “So what are you exactly?”

“I belong to a species of reptilian insects know as ‘Scorpio’ that is native to my home island of Century Nui. Though, usually my kind are not able to reach the state I’m currently in as only the royal bloodline can perform evolution, instead they’re a lot smaller and walk on four legs rather than two”

“Interesting.” Fycas says and continues walking “Where are we going?”

“I have no idea”

“Oh.” Fycas says and keeps walking.
OOC: @1000Purse30 I’ll be back next Saturday, see you than.
IC: Fycas suddenly disappears.

OOC: ok, seeya

“You must be one of Eric’s friends then.” Jeff replied.

Echo attempted reviving a (sadly) dead topic

Blaze was reading on a datapad.

Traykar and the rest of the wolfen continued to walk north.

The sky started to become lighter.

The man looked at them all. “It was fun, but I’ll be back.” He says. They start seeing the silhouette of a claw to his left as he disappears into the shadows before they disappear.

Hitora was confused. “Was that Julio? Why’d he help us?”

“Who’s Julio?” Blaze asks, closing and putting a book away into his pack.

“That mercenary that’s been after us. Traykar and them started calling him Julio, so I ran with it.”

Blaze nods. “He must have a bounty to keep us alive and has a code of sorts. He had to have his own reasons for helping us.” He says. He sees a sword in the ground. It looked kinda simple but what was odd about it was the color: Pure Black, like it was made from shadows. He picks it up and puts it away for later study.

OOC: The sword that Skrall Star had

“I am hurt that you confused me with Alberto.”

“I thought all you called him that at some point.” He said. “Sorry bout that.”