The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Eh, I wasn’t the one that named em.”

OOC: Wouldn’t we have recognized the voice?

@Runa

OOC: he’s not the best with voices. How’d ya think he didn’t recognize Nameless’?

OOC: I mean my characters.

OOC: oh. Maybe, depends on how well they recognize voices. Plus, the stress of the situation might’ve made it so they didn’t pay attention.

OOC: You are bordering on controlling my characters.

OOC: those were just suggestions for reasoning. You could very well go with something else, I was trying to help explain why they might not have recognized Nameless. Or did, even then I can’t say.

OOC: That doesn’t really help, they were just talking to the guy like an hour ago, I’d think they’d remember him, but if they did know, then why were they unable to do anything?

OOC: if they were characters unlike your own, more like Eric, then they might have just not acted. But they aren’t, so I don’t know, it was just a random suggestion I made up in the moment.

OOC: Still not helpful

OOC: I know, but I don’t have any helpful ideas right now. I wanted to do that as a twist that might make people go 'huh, neat" but I seemed to have left out a few complications to think of before I actually did it.

Traykar shrugged and walked off.

“So what’s next?” Scorpio asks

Eric shrugs.

“Do we go back then?” Darren suggests.

“I dunno,” Scorpio sits down on the ground

“I guess go to the next world.” Hitora said.

The four go to the in between

Traykar did likewise, as well as the wolfen.

LTV stumbles on due to ny depression.

Kumu walks with him, thinking of ways to cheer him up and occasionally telling a joke

Echo teleports to the in between

Blaze also tries to help.