The In-Between (RP Topic)

LTV looks up “So do you like jazz?”

“Not my absolute favorite genre but I enjoy it.” Blaze says.

1 Like

“I love jazz- hey, wanna know something?” Kumu grins a bit as she slings a arm around him “Im never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Nor will i roll around- or desert you” she chuckled a bit

Echo chuckles as well

1 Like

“Never gonna make you cry, never gonna day goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you!” Jeff continued.

1 Like

“I find it funny that he actually rick rolls people now” She chuckled a bit

1 Like

Scorpio starts eating a fruit

Jallak tosses a small energy sphere in one hand while waiting

Traykar looked at all the doors and sighed.“Come on guys, we’re leaving.” He ordered the Wolfen,"Who looked at him strangely,“I said come on, we are out of here.” With that, the wolfen, bar Traykar made their goodbyes, before marching over to the ‘Level One’ Okoto, dropping them off in the region of jungle where they had been before. The temperature was warm and humid, and a great many bugs darted around the air, while many more scuttled along the ground. The ground itself was nothing remarkable, soft underfoot due to its muddy composition. The sky overhead went through many rotations at the group Traveled, pausing a few hours at a time to hunt for food to sustain their journey.

And so the four walked, none speaking, or giving any type of formal communication. They trekked over fallen trees, descended into valleys deep, and scaled mountains high. Through Rivers, and marshes, planes and hills, until at least, they had reached the region of Ice.

The Segment itself, was undoubtedly cold, just as the name ‘Region of Ice,’ would infer, but to the Wolfen, thr cold felt natural, something deep, ancestral, and primordial that couldn’t be stripped away by machines or programming. This was where the Wolves were from, and this was where the Wolves belonged.

They continued onwards, their tracks quickly being covered by the heavy snowfall, until at last, they had arrived at their final destination: Traykar’s house. Though he was only gone for a few weeks, the years caught up to him, and found himself weeping, his misdeeds and actions catching up with him, his regrets and misfortunes finally taking their long awaited toll. The Faces of those he killed, and the one he used to see in the mirror, all spinning about him in a whirling of torment and confusion until he fell to his knees and punched the ground.“I’m sorry Bitey,” He choked through tears: the shadow Trap nowhere in sight.

He sniffled for a moment, before getting up and dusting himself off,“I’m fine, I’m fine,” He spoke,“It’s just been a while,” He chuckled. “I guess it’s just, I’m not that great with goodbyes.”

“So long…” said Jallak as the sphere disappears

Hitora watched him go. He watched him jump into the door, watched him as he started his journey. Soon after, he closed the door behind them. He paused for a second, before…
click, the door latched in front of him. He walked away. “I’m gonna miss him.” Hitora said. “Didn’t know him as long as you guys, but he seemed like a good enough guy. The others, too.” He looked back at the door. “He’s home. Maybe I’ll see him again.” He chuckles sadly as he looked at a new door. It read ‘Ao 1111.’ “But first,” He started. “There are more adventures to be had.” He turns to the group. “Everyone ready?”

Echo waved “make sure I don’t have to come save your *ss…” He chuckled slightly “gonna miss you, man”

Blaze nodded in agreement with the sentiment then saw the door they were going to enter and opened it up and poked his head through, looking for where it would drop them off at.

OOC: Are you leaving the message boards?

“Sure” replied Jallak

He saw what was once a desert, grass sprouts sprinkled without, and a village being repaired nearby, with a half of a mountain in the distance, the top half replaced by a crater.

“Welcome to Ao, don’t worry about the mess, things used to be pretty crazy but have mellowed out a lot.” Blaze says as he steps through the door.

The four follow Blaze

Echo seemed a bit distant, just following silently because he was never going to see one of his friends again

Hitora patted his shoulder(the best he could.) He kept walking towards the village.

Blaze looked for any familiar landmarks that would help him figure out where they were on Ao.

He sees the bottom half of a mountain, with a crater on top.