The In-Between (RP Topic)

Ooc- omega tahu taught it to me

OOC: ah, nice

“I dragged you all to my place, we played a game you guys thought was me trying to kill you, and you guys tried returning the favor.” He briefly explains.

He then flies up. “For old times sake, who’s up for you all against me!” He exclaims.

Hitora cracks his knuckles. “I’m in.”

“I’ll just watch” Meta said.

“I’m always in!” Scorpio exclaims in excitement.

“Sure, I’m in, I guess” Jallak said.

Echo shrugged “i got time to spare”

(@Runa) “I could do with a little friendly spar.” He summons his Keyblade into his right hand and pulls out the Sonic Pike. Perhaps I should upgrade this thing to be able to use more than just the Element of Sonics.. He thinks, considering adding his own style to the tool he inherited from Orbis, the King of Spades(?). He enters a combat position, a friendly smile on his face.

Scorpio creates a blue aura around himself and charges energy

Jallak readies his sword and shield

LTV “Should we bet? I wanna join too.”

“What’re we betting?” He asks as he summons a jagged sword, a bladed boomerang, and a bow with blades arms, along with two razor shields floating around him.

Hitora activates his gauntlets.

Kogara sits down to watch, keeping her weapon out.

1 Like

“Money. Favors. Memes. I don’t know.”

“if you win I’ll show you my best memes”

“Alright, if you guys win I’ll…sit through an entire TV show of your pick!”

Hitora shudders. He knows these people, he’s not sure if that’d be a good idea.

“alright, cool”

“And what if we lose?” Jallak asked @Runa

“I like that idea so far.” Blaze says, an odd smile on his face, he may not gamble but nothing against a friendly spar.

OOC: sry for death, what’s going on right now?

OOC: we’re being challenged by Hepohepo

OOC: ah sounds fun.

“Then all your meme are belong to me.” He said as he dropped to the ground. “Everyone ready?”

Blaze took a deep breath and focused on his own heart. He saw in his mind’s eye a door marked with an elemental symbol. He opens it and power floods through his body. “Oh, I’m ready.” He says, his voice echoing. He seems as though his armor has gone white hot, almost as if it’ll melt down any second yet seems to be stable in its solidity. (@Runa)