The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze, ears finally clear of the ringing, uses a burst of flame from his feet to launch himself to Hepohepo, his fist making a beeline towards the guy’s face, “No hard feelings?” he asks as the fist connected with the force of a Tarakava’s.

“jeez, literally kicking a guy when hes down.” Echo shakes his head “i guess i should probably do something to be relevant in this, huh?”

They all connect. “Alright, I yield.” He says. “You guys win.”

Blaze looks over the damage and fishes through his pack. He pulls out a Kanoka launcher and a decently powerful Regeneration disk. He loads the disk and fires it a Hepohepo. The entity’s wounds healed significantly faster than normal. “I was wondering where this thing was; I really need to reorganize and clean out my pack.” He says, putting the launcher and disk away.

“what did we win, again?” MY MEMES ARE SAVED

“I have to watch an entire tv series of your choosing.”

Blaze chuckled, “I have a couple ideas…” He says, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

“Uh oh…” Hepohepo said.

Hitora chuckled.

Kogara got up. “Well now that that’s over, now what?”

Zablex writes something in Arubesh on a piece of paper and gives it to Hepohepo, “Perhaps you should become familiar with one of the things you remind me of.”

OOC: Hint: Who is Tangi based off of? That is the series Blaze is suggesting. Mainly because you are familiar with it and means you wouldn’t likely need to do much IRL.

Hepohepo starts singing under his breath, only part of it understand as more than mumbling. “…I’m howling at the moon, and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon…” He then looks up. “Yes, him. I get that a lot.”

Blaze just smiles.

Engine revving and approaching tires in the sand can be heard.

Blaze prepares a Sonic Reflexa.

OOC: Can I introduce a sequel to the Wargames?

Nameless shows up on his motorcycle, circling the group. He throws a strange hexagonal device at their feet.

Hitora prepares to fight, as does Kogara.

Hepohepo silently floats up. Oh this gonna be good.

OOC: @Traykar sure. Messes with previous plans I had, but go ahead, I’ll work around it.

OOC: Alright then, sounds good.

L lazes around I’m bored.

“again with this?” Echo sighs and pulls out his axe. “Hey, maybe I can actually get to fight you this time” now that I think about it. I never have fought him…strange

Blaze casts Sonic Reflexa. The field around him looks like it goes through a mitosis of sorts and the spawned barriers move towards the others in the group.

Kumu and Ava wonder if they’d ever be relevant to this rp again